Friday, May 14, 2004

Ok, today's weather is kind of hot in the afternoon. Got home since 12:32pm.

Went to school in the morning, actually didn't intend to attend but it's Bingyao's Bdae. And since he's my buddy, i can't miss out the fun right. We bought a cake for him and for that we get to beat him up.

Now at home, Siyi also happen to come up to have a short stay. Haha... She opened up my blog to take a look, because i complained that the system sucked! Currently, she is trying out the drum book 1 at lesson 2. She refuses me to take a look at how she played so she forced me to go to the computer. Having nothing better to do, i just have to keep myself occupied by typing a blog.

Just two to three more days... The next monday... Will be my mid-years. Has expected by the teachers, i don't think i could make it a pass this time. Just hope for a pass for each subject. Or else i don't really know how to explain to my parents. Since the last report book of TRIPLE F and followed by the teachers-parents session. I've got enough shit from there. Really really hope that i could make it for this mid-year so that i can really enjoyed it to the fullest, which of course includes revision for the prelims. What a dread man! Hope that i could get over my A-levels as soon as possible.

Okay that's it for today. I just demonstrated a short rhythm variation for Siyi to ponder over the presumed "difficult rhythms". Haha... Bye for now!

EDITED

Afterall, i felt that there is nothing to hide from anyone about my true self. It is only up to the people to judge my personality. So... i decided to put it as many of my personal thoughts and experiences to tell the people i know that they don't know know me well enough... Hehe...

EDITED AGAIN...

So Siyi actually did stayed for a short while until 5 something before going home. I think most of the time i'm engaging myself in gaming(Warcraft 3) and i didn't actually talk to her much. I felt kind of bad thinking about it now. Should have spent more time with her, especially i'm the one who invited her up. Don't be angry if you see this ok, my dear? After a demoralising defeat in the game, i decided to put a stop and rest my eyes. Very soon, i started to pack my room and also packed the notes into order for a last minute RUSH towards the MID-YEAR. This will be the strategy that i will be using. I will first complete Chemistry so that i can much confident on the first day of the mid-years. Then i will flood myself with mathematics formulae on Monday itself and hoping that i could make it through on Tuesday. Then i will prepare that ten pieces of notes on Tuesday night and make sure that i don't get any sleep until i'm fully prepared for Wednesday. Then on Wednesday, i will go to the battlefield with that 10 pieces of paper and try to find a link between the formulae and the questions. Trial and Error will be applied. Haha! That's all for MID-YEARS! Then i will move on the WONDERLAND to play and sleep like no one's business. Then i will try to make sure of the June Holidays to get back on track for my studies and get myself prepared for the coming Prelims. Guess my plan is all out... probably due to the fact that i always love to work with a plan. Got so influenced by how the way Students Council worked.

During her(Siyi) short stay over here at my house, she opened up her supposedly "forbidden blog" for me to take a look. After getting the previlege to read some of her messages, i actually get a clearer picture of her personality. I also at the same time get to see that she could really really hide her feelings very very well. I couldn't even feel that she is really really concerned about. Initially, i only thought that she is quite concerned about it and she knows how i manages stuffs like this. Haha... Probably due to my personality being easy-going, happy-go-lucky and optimistic, i didn't actually responded well to her signals. Guess i'm still quite bad at the sensitivity part. Haha... But maybe i'm just sort of not giving the sensitivity a heck at all. I know that i've always always been a very very very very very very bad boyfriend. Even since from the first until the present, i've never ever did a good job. I'm never that sensitive to feel what she is feeling. I'm never that good to understand how girls felt. And i'm never that devoted into the relationships, i'm always in the state of play play situation so that i wouldn't get myself into deep shit even when the girl dumped me. And for my 6 previous relationships. I'm always the first to get bored, the first to get impatient, the first to give up, the first to initiate the breakups.(Not for the fifth one...) Often, i didn't even shed a single tear until i found out that i really broke another heart again and also found out that how bad a boyfriend i've been. Feeling disappointed about myself, i often shed tears for the case of being bad more than losing the girl. Hence for this time, i could say that i really did put in effort to try to be a good boyfriend. I forgo all the unknown SMSes, friendster messages and those girls that are bold enough to come forward. I also forgo stuffs like soccer so that i could walk her home.(although sometimes i do the otherwise) I also forgo lunchs with my brotherhood so that the two of us could go to somewhere else than home when once after school. I tried my best, i worked my best. I want to be a good boyfriend...i don't want to be the usual self of being the first to mess up the relationships. So i've been always putting her at almost top priority over many things, so that i make sure i didn't screw things up. I hope that i've not done any yet.

Maybe for some other day, when i have time, i will try to include things from the previous relationships for interested parties to enjoy themselves with more of the insider stories of my life.