That's it...
Guess this is it... Tomorrow will be the first day of my MID-YEARS, and frankly speaking, i'm not prepared at all. I've nothing inside my brain. Even doing MCQs is hard for me. The 3 days Mid-Year will over very soon, and so does the results. Once the results are out, i'm sure to be damned for the rest of the year. My mum will restrict me on any outings, any TV time, any computer time, any slacking time. I'm really really hated the feeling of not given freedom. Even now, my mum nags me more than usual. And i could feel the SURVEILLANCE that they are putting on me is adding on day by day. I hated it very very much. And right now, i think going for my mid-years and doing badly will only aggravate the situation. I HATE IT!
Still remember that one whole week after the teacher-parents session. I didn't speak a single word at home. I didn't step out of my room for more than 5 mins. I just locked myself in the room. Even my computer ignored me... It couldn't work at all. All i can do is just talk to myself, writing my greviances on the paper, talk to my friends on the phone and SMSing friends. I hated that kind of life. I even cried on several occasions, because i simply couldn't take that kind of ATTENTION my parents are putting on me. Once i stepped out of the room, even though i didn't take a look at them, but i know that they are looking at me closely, observing what i am doing, and worse, giving me the silence signal, "GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND STUDY! WHY ARE YOU OUTSIDE?" Although they didn't said it out, but i could feel it. You can say i'm guilty for having TRIPLE F at the first place, but i know that if i study, i don't deserve that kind of results. They just assumed that i'm STUPID, hence i have to put in extra effort to catch up with my studies. I'm been slacking for that first 4 months of this second year in the junior college, of course i should be getting TRIPLE F.
I just hope and really hope that for this time, the Mid-Years are going to be darn easy. And hopefully, i could get a PASS for all the papers. So that i would'nt be thrown to damnation this time. Whoever happens to read this, please wish me good luck. Haha... can't believe that i'm actually depending on my luck to take my examinations.
I woke up around 9. Played Warcraft 3 Online(hopeless right?), until i nearly missed the appointment for my haircut at 11. So i rushed and managed to reach there at 11.05. The stylist applied clay!!! I hate it... Because it is extremely difficult to be washed off! But too bad... Got home, took a bath, then switch from TV to Computer back to TV and just kept on doing that until around 3, then i started to feel guilty and went to do 40 MCQs. After attempting it then i realised how badly prepared i am. Organic Chemistry is a real headache! Got to add in more knowledge for Organic Chemistry tonight... or else i'm doomed for sure. Stay tuned ya, so that i can update you guys about my prediction for passing my chemistry test soon after i finish it tomorrow.
EDITED (8.04pm)
OMG! Went through my organic chemistry notes and found out that i actually didn't even have a complete set of lecture notes. Still have blanks here and there, guess it must be the time when i used to skip lectures and tutorials. I'm in deep deep shit. Ok! I shall stop here and go back to study again.

<< Home