Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Sudden Change...

Right from the first lesson, when that ***** steps into the class. I knew i'm going to get shit from her. And it was so true, she took up my whole recess. I was really quite mad at it, as you all know, hungry man is angry man. I'm utterly screwed, and i don't like it. Although her talk with me was sort of a loud awakening call, but she shouldn't have make me lose my recess!

After that missed recess, silvest without food, was restless and also quiet. Seldom i got so quiet in class, but i was really soundless or soft and tired. Kept yawning, (with frequencies more than i talk to siyi on the phone. Haha!)

It was until Mdm Khoo's Maths lesson which currently i enjoyed the most, then i got down to the canteen to get a burger from the western stall. It was my second time buying food from that stall. Haha... Then, during the break in the maths tutorial, i went down again to buy the BIG BIG curry puff from the Western. (Third TIME)
The girls in my class was like asking me, "You eat again ar?" Haha... I told them i was having puberty... After filling up my stomach, i'm starting to get more attentive and hyper. And zhiyu was like saying, "You finally wake up liao ar..." Haha...

Physics Practical was as usual, really really sick and boring! Then it was PE! Don't know whether i got influenced by Marc. I'm starting to get excited with PE. Probably due to the fact that i can play soccer. But the mood was changed with the bad weather. Then as usual, after the PE, i walked home with siyi. We had fun walking in the rain.

++++++++++++++
My mood and life is really taking shape currently. As days go pass, i start to get more happier and more motivated!
Special thanks for friends and of course siyi...

Marc, thanks man! Thanks for being there to hear all my shit, and always 24/7 available so that we can meet and play together. Really very very blessed to have you as my best buddy! If you got problems, don't mind shout it all out to me ok? Thanks a lot!

To council brodas! Thanks brodas! Thanks for all the things that you all have done! (haha, personal joke) I'm actually sort of down days before, but going out with you all. Really had a good laugh and had a great destressing time. Thanks... Thanks... i really don't know how many thanks i have to put to show my gratitude to you guys... really... Hope you all do well and we will all move on together!

To Siyi, hehe... haha... think it's the rainbow that is after that storm. Seemed to have a good time talking to you. Sorry if i get started to do homework and sleep early. I really have to sleep enough or i will get angry with everyone. I know you are very understanding and you wouldn't mind but i still have to say that i really sometimes neglected you. So so sorry ok? Before things get mushy which i'm shy to let others see...i shall end here... of course you could probe me further about the things that i wanted to type into here...

THANKS EVERYONE! I'M FEELING BETTER, I'M MOVING ON, WITH A BETTER CHANGE OF EVERYTHING! THANKS... THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND LAUGHS AND CRAPS AND EVERYTHING. SILVEST'S BACK! (my back!) spiderman joke if you got it...