Recent Events
Sunday 13/6/2004
Thought it was going to be a very boring Sunday again. As Siyi will be having her family day, i will be staying at home and rot. But turned out, Edwyn and Errol(my two cousins), came to have a swim and had a pool game with me. Talked to Edwyn and catched up quite a lot. Also, asked quite a lot about NS. Think i'm just too frightened to get to NS. I dreaded NS, but too bad if we don't defend our own land, who will? They also had dinner here... then Sunday ended! Haha...
Monday 14/6/2004
It was physics camp. I came to school late, so i decided to skip the first module. Waited for quite a while before i get to see Zhiyu and gang. Went into LT1 with them and asked them to move to a place with more seats and turned out to be sitting behind Siyi and her friends. Gerald was like joking, eh Silvest... want to sit one more row down, can be closer. Haha... But i didn't... Because i know we will be talking like very loudly and joking. So i remained...
So after much joking, telling stories about the Ubin trip, laughing at our own tragedies, two modules ended. And we decided to quit the camp and go to Jurong Point for lunch. We ate Long John Silver's. We talked our customer service and about other stuffs. Then, we started gaigai. Window shopping around JUrong Point. Although i know there's nothing much but it will be good to know the market prices of stuffs. Better get updated or else i will be turning into a frog living in a well. Haha! Then, just about the time we decided to go home. We walked to McCafe to see Chen Chen and Baoyue. Long time never see ChenChen liao. We talked about council guys outing. Then, i began to feel tired and decided to go back home. Sat 187 back with Zhiyu... Then, at home, i played CM4 again. This time it was my fourth season. It started well! That's all for Monday.
Tuesday 15/4/2003
Today! Nothing much, went to school early in the morning for self-study. This session turned out to be very self-disciplined. No attendance marking or anything. Guess the teachers can't be bothered as well. Haha... I'm obviously not putting in effort at all. I really have no idea how am i able to clear my As. If i really failed my As, i've not just wasted my two years of studying, my parents is going to be darn disappointed about me not able to pursue a Cert for them. I also didn't talk to Siyi for long. I think she is avoiding me. Hahaha...just joking. She was quite crammed up with this gathering and that outing, whatsoever. So i'm kind of lonely... Not talking on the phone but spent most of my time in front of this laptop, either playing CM4 or chat or blog. I'm sort of missed my desktop very much, i wished for a new computer. Hopefully it was come, but it is not possible. Because it was ruin my efforts to start studying for As. Shit man! I've got less than 150 days towards As... And i'm not prepared at all. I'm so screwed! Nevermind, i think i can make it one. Haha! Ok that's all!

<< Home