Happy or Sad?
I enjoyed today's lessons. Got to talk throughout the tutorials and slack throughout the lectures. Although teachers occasionally told us to shut up, but they didn't hinder much of our chat. We just keep on continuing... Once, after the school, i was told to meet Mr Mathai(the stupid maths indian teacher in my school with some shitty indian accent). Before meeting him, Weichiat already warned me about the hazards that i will be facing. I got myself prepared, got to act repentful. The moment he came out, he started the blasting. He just continue pressing the trigger, blasting me all the way from the staff room to LT 3. I was really screwed. I felt super damn unfair! Those waiting for him in the LT 3, didn't actually got the full-blown attack. I got everything from him, before going in, and after i went in, i still have to listen to him crapping. I felt so super bloody pissed! Once i got out of the LT, i went straight to band room. I didn't want to talk to anyone including Siyi until i make sure that i'm alright. At first, i decided to do some basic sticking to cool myself down. Then, i saw a target for me to vent my anger. June! She was playing the drumset, trying to show her skills to me. Actually, frankly speaking, i find it quite okay for a beginner. I'm just not at right kind of mood, added on my perfectionist towards rhythms, i picked on her a lot. I decided to vent my anger on her, putting multiple sarcastic remarks, so that i could feel better. After that, of course with Sumei's help in laughing, i did got back some of my happy mood. During today's band practice, it was for the first time, i was being so professional so into playing my parts well. Even Shai was amazed by my effort and skill. Haha... What makes me felt even more proud was, i managed to cover parts of Perc 2 all by myself. This means i'm playing with 3 - 4 instruments at the same time. Haha... Never ever felt so good before... Guess i'm on the right track towards the concert on next Tuesday. Those who are watching the concert, look out for me ok... Haha...

<< Home