Mid-Years over!
OK, missed out the update on the second day of the mid-years. It was disastrous. I can never pass the mathas paper. I didn't even attempted half of the total marks. Then for today's papers on Physics. It was the worst of the three days. It really sort of spoiled my mood for celebrations after mid-years. Anyway, being optimistic, i still went home and played Warcraft alone for the whole afternoon and evening. While my girlfriend went out with her sis and her ex(if i'm not wrong).
After the papers today, i went to Jurong Point to have lunch with my classmates. Then, very soon, we planned our first outing after the mid-years. We are going to Pulau Ubin tomorrow! Haha... So excited like a kid... Because i've never been to Ubin before. I feeling so country-ish. Haha... Currently still waiting for my girlfriend's sister to put down the phone so that i can take over. Guess i'm going to wait until 12 midnight.
Spent all my mental strength on Warcraft today. I found out that the term newbie for Warcraft's language is called NOOB. And i really cannot stand those people calling me a NOOB. I felt so much like a loser. Yes, i know i can't challenge those that play everyday. But at least i tried my best. I hate them, I hate them! That's all for today. I'm going to wait for tomorrow's interesting stories to be put into the blog. Seeya!

<< Home