I do not know...
In the past, all these seemed nothing to you.
But presently, all these seemed something to you.
I don't know what to do.
Little more care and concern?
Or a lot more?
Do i have time for myself?
Or should you have some time for yourself?
14 months and going.
Do we really have to stay at such high maintenance level?
Or could we give some slack and allow each other to breath?
I said my tv programme was important.
You follow suit and said the same back.
Was it really important or was it revenge?
Didn't you said exams was the most important?
Isn't it going to be over any time?
Can't you just give it to me like what i gave to you before?
Or was it a female's nature to revenge?
Do you have to do it to me?
You know the damage you dealt?
How to carry on a conversation later?
I don't know.
How to celebrate tomorrow?
I don't know.
How to sleep tonight?
I don't know.

<< Home