Sunday, September 16, 2007

So many things at one time

I want to swim and run faster. I can't seem to improve anymore. Even though it's not very important. But i still think that physical well-being is part of your success in life. Or else how to use the mental properly?

And also, i want to signup for so many things at one time. For now, i got plans for lifeguard certification, kayak (all the way to 3 stars), joined ODAC for trekking trips and diving club for diving trips. This make me a 4-cca dude if i'm convinced to join the club. But i wouldn't. Now i've no obligations to go for any event or meetings as i only want to join the events that they organised. I believe i wouldn't be making the same mistake for that "wonderful yet unfruitful" period of life.

Marc and Zhiyu... update me often ok?