Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm free today...

Today happened to be quite free since i swam this morning before going to school. The lectures for this week is useless. But needless to say i still have to study for it.

Came back after a hearty meal of chicken wrapped in paper. Taste good. But too oily. And it's only seven dollars. Hee! I ate like eight of them la. So worth. Haha... Some poor people have to pay more just because of the need to impress. Why suddenly, the usual me who always rush to impress people began to step one step behind and let dumbos do the job. There's nothing to impress actually. It's often the person who wants to impress, lived in his/her own world, thinking that by doing something he/she could impress others around him/her. But it doesn't work this way. People wouldn't really notice you unless they are interested in you. So if you want to impress, try to be more showy when the person that you may be interested in starts to notice you. If not, don't start firing rounds, thinking that you could hit that person. You can't.

I sensed that i'm slowly settling down. Today's situation is abit like mass matchmaking. Mainly for F****n and his cinderella. But the rest like R**** and J**** also wish to impress. While i just sit there, not saying a single word. Haha! I just enjoy hiding behind the curtains, just like what i did in NDU where i could siam all the saigang cos i'm good with my stealth power.

By the way, at that place, 6 of them, none of them was worth more than a second look. So.. i didn't really got impress by them too. That maybe explained my passiveness. But there's more to my passiveness. I don't feel the need. I no longer need to be at the limelight and make people like me. I just need to have that few friends can already. What more to ask for right?