Monday, July 23, 2007

Hee... Shh!! Hush Hush...

Hi! *Hands up high, revealing that familiar smile.
I'm back... If you happen to stumble upon this old old blog... keep mum about it alright.
I just want to restart my blogging habit so that i can keep record on the things that I did.
I read some of the previous posts from those days when i'm still blogging.
Hilarious, Absurb and pure crap. But i manage to reminise so many memories.
Haha! Guess that's the way i'm suppose to be right?
Hee...

In exactly a week's time, I'm going to start school. Sad... :(
I want my life to remain like this. and never grow up and old as well. Ok.. impossible.
Study loh... Big deal ar...

Attended so many 21st birthdays.. tonight i'm going to another one. It's rosz's. His one is a bit different from others. For him, he doesn't know that he got a party waiting for him. So nice of his gf to do that. Haha!

My gf asked me numerous times about my birthday gift. And exactly what kind of gift will touch my heart. I couldn't answer. Is it a good or bad?
Good because i've all the things i need. I do not have to particularly wish for anything.
Bad because i don't understand myself and do not know what i would like to have.

Going to jurong point now. Have to pick up rosz's present. Pain in the ass to buy birthday gifts right?

Bye!