Sunday, May 22, 2005

continuing from yesterday's

Actually, whenever i'm out of camp. I would try my best to go through everyone's blog to read about their life. Most are just for fun reading but there are two that i will pay special attention to. One is zhiyu's and the other is marc's. Even though i have left them for NS, with the two of them pursuing greater scores for their As for admission into local universities. I still missed them a lot and i always make sure that i will keep myself updated with their life. What's happening to them, what's going on? What's bothering them? Why are they so happy? That kind of shit. Zhiyu is having a good time i bet. With good goals ahead of him, not much distraction, more controlled by his parents. It will do him good. I'm sure that this year would be a much more fruitful one for him. Maybe he's only concern would be that he wouldn't want to be single anymore. I'm not sure about that. But for my friend over there, he's turning desperate. Not that he's showing it, but maybe i just want to help him publicise his thoughts for those eligible girls... Keke...
For Marc, this is a more complex one. For a moment, he thought that he was living a good life. With goals, with good studies, with love, with friends. I thought the same as well. Then, after a while, life turns back to bad. Maybe not as bad as the real "bad". I would say it's just not that perfect afterall. I could only be the listening ears for him to spill out all his heartfelt feelings. It would be good this way. Anyway, i wouldn't be able to spread about the things he tell me every weekend. Cos most of the time, i will be inside my camp, doing PT, SAikang, SOC, field camp. All those crap. I'm sure that he will get through this rough patch again. He's a strong guy. Fallen many times, but never defeated.
I'm quite glad to know that DOTA is still the GAME! It's one of the most special game in this world. It has the power to bond separated friends back into action together. Going through shit inside that war game. Going through glory in that victory. A good job done, will manage to form rapport between friends. A bad job done, will make friends want to communicate more. It's not just a simple game of killing. It's not just winning. It's how the game is structured to allow allies to converse in a language that is from the "muscle-memory". You would BLOODY HELL KNOW WHAT YOUR BUDDY WILL DO NEXT, that kind of thing. I'm not trying to glorify the game until it's like the game of the year. I mean it's a special game, it meant a lot to S14 guys. I bet this game would be able to continue the meetings of S14 guys, so that we will not be separated forever. I enjoyed my time with them. They are a bunch of nice people, not those that i met in my camp. Goodbye. Sleeping real soon!