Monday, May 02, 2005

Finally... the week starts to toughen up

This previous week was all about physical training. It was almost near to a body destroyer program, or a fat cutting program, or anything that is near to that sort. I was almost beaten but still manage to survive that one week of training leaving 30% of my strength intact. The things that we did are strength training (200 pushups), ability group run (based on your ability to run), power run (fast and slow pace), slope sprint, swim, drills, 4k route march. All these may seemed easy but the intensity is much higher compared to what you may think. All of us often were pushed to the limit when perspiration drowned our eyes and with shorts and trunks being totally soaked with our perspiration. It's destructive. But i sort of like it. Not that i'm a masochist or what. It's just that to know that i'm doing all these with part of my mental strength and to test my own limits.

I must say that at times in the camp, i often grumbled to myself that i want to get out of the camp and get back to my home bed to recover my 100% strength. But whenever, i stepped into the cookhouse and looked at that BIG WORDS (Divers... A Special Breed of Men). I was able to convince myself to stay in the camp for one more day. Haha. I was really mentally taxing but i survived the week. So my next week is be another tough week for me to go through. I believe it will get tougher and tougher until the point of saturation. As our cookhouse also got another line. The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday. It depends on how you look at it. If you looked at it as I completed a difficult shit yesterday and it was easy for me today. Then it would be so self-satisfying. But if you looked at it as today would be much difficult than yesterday. You may not be able to take it anymore. Then, it would pose a mental barrier for you to move on.

I was quite happy i lost some of my weight after this week. Let's hope i lose more of it next week. Then, by the time i finish BMT, i will be successfully cut my weight back to those glorious day in JJ, when i can hit 9.51 for 2.4 or even better.

Enough of my military life. Back to real world.
Don't know for what reason, whenever i'm back to the real world. I will sure think of her. And often i do have different "her"s coming to me saying that whether i miss them. No! You people are not the one. So stop thinking that i missed all of you. When i mean "her" it's "her". This "her" is very special. Now she's in a faraway land which i cannot access to. So i believed i should just hang on and continue trying to cut some fats and continue my quit towards drinking. By the way, i'm feeling some muscles setting in, my stomach is also trimming. Goodness! I'm transforming! Haha! Alright enough to crapping.

Booked out on friday night. It was really a long long weekend for me. I went out with my family on saturday. Went out with my classmates on sunday. Hit the gym on saturday. Hit the soccer court on sunday. Maybe today i'm going for a swim before i go back to camp. Haha! That's all. Don't have anything for me to type. For those who want to query about NDU, or anything. Feel free to give me a bug at the tagboard.

-----

for rosz
yesh? can i help you? I'm having a good time inside. hope we will hit the sands with our gang sometime sooner alright. Get it done you @#$%^&*!

for mk
Give me the two lines for what? Siao ar... Haha!