Diver?!
Physical phase is finally matched up to it's hearsays. Maybe i should say it's standard is nearly there. The sessions of hundreds of pushups, hundreds of flutter kicks, all started to kick in already. One small mistake is 50 diamonds. And when everyone starts to mess it up, it's going to be a hell session. Gladful, there's no whistle drills for this week. The pool evolutions are getting more and more of a nightmare for me. Besides waiting for the queue to pass the tests, i waited with anticipation of punishments coming. It just come bombing down without you knowing it. By the time you realised you got screwed, it's like 100+ of pushups to do. Seriously all these numbers looked terrible to all of you, but it didn't for the instructors. And for me? I think that these numbers are horrid shit, i can't even do that amount of pushups at once. I will stuck half way and just be doing half-fuck pushups. So as to save my ass and not screwing up the class for resting and not doing the punishments. And not just 100+ pushups sums up the day. We get this kind of sessions like 10+ times in a day. Imagine the numbers... Gosh... It's like drop until my hand gave way already. Lucky, the instructors hold back a bit... cos they were telling us that they will tone down the hell week for us, cos they think that it's unfair to screw us so hard with so little preparations. But i really hope that this 25th batch of divers are not fucked up divers. We all want to pass out as full-fledged divers with full pride. We want to earn the respect by doing a fairly good hellweek for the unit to judge. We want to prove to them, even though, we are a bunch of pampered shitters, we are tolerant to all shit as well. Currently, i facing a problem inside. It's about some body reaction to underwater pressure. I may be facing a problem of not able to dive. I really hope that i can overcome this, hope that my body is ZHEN QI enough. I don't want to be a halfway go-thru kind of trainee. I want to complete the whole shit. I want to earn the respect. I want to complete hellweek. I really that new week will be tough enough for us to experience the near hellweek kind of standard. Or else, when hellweek arrives, we may all die. Lots of sighs...
I was reading marc's blog. I don't know why he is always so sad inside the blog. Maybe blog is mostly about voicing out the sadness is somebody. I bet mine is sad as well. Marc, thanks for always mentioning me in your blog, and giving me your opinions. You were talking about currently living a life that is peaceful, not much of ups and downs. Glad that you know how to enjoy every kind of phase of life. I also saw through it already. NO gf, then no gf loh... No targets and no targets loh... Not a single contact with opposite sex, then no contact loh... Currently, i'm more worried about my vocation, my life, my future.
For zhiyu and those slogging their lifes off for As in JJC, i wish you all, all the best and start to fire up and deal with all the crap once and for all and clear it with good grades. Don't be like me... or else your time will be wasted...
For friends in army...
those in the OCS... wah... glorious glorious asses... hope you all do yourself proud and go back to fuck those sergeants...
those in other vocations... peaceful peaceful throughout the 2 years and ord alright...
For friends going UNi,
study hard...nothing much to say about studies... hahaha...
That's all

<< Home