Back to School
Ha! After a long school break which lasted for around 2 years and 9 months. I'm back to books, notes, pencil and pens, ruler, eraser, lectures, schoolmates, project work and of cos the much dreaded revisions and examinations. People always say that studying is the best. Working is not fun at all. I could agree with that. But i still couldn't convince myself that studying is fun. Just that studying is more fun than working, it doesn't mean studying itself is fun. So should i be happy that i'm back to school?
Studying a totally different subject now, something that i didn't study for the past 12 years of my academic life. I'm a total stranger to all the terminologies used in finance. What to do? I can't possibly find a engineering private uni right? It's both nice and not nice to study new things. Nice, because there is a certain level of freshness and curiosity to dwell more into the topic. Not nice is you really couldn't make out what the lecturers is driving upon. So how? I just have to mug twice harder than those with diploma knowledge in my course.
The school is good. I like the things around there. It's really for rich people to study there. Got breaks, with refreshments. Got pretty girls, got escalators. But those lecture halls are too cold for me. Wearing berms to school has never crossed my mind before due to this reason. Friends over there are nice people as well. So i take this chance to wish that i have a good time and do well for this good 3 years. Its really the last 3 years of mugging. Last chance. Not like As... As are a big disappointment for me. I didn't see the importance of it. Or i saw it but it was too late. There is a saying about never too late. But i don't agree on that. Sometimes if you are really late, you can't make up for it. Ok. Got to go. I will talk more on the blog when there's more to tell...

<< Home