Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanks for so far.

*nIngzi* says:
I know that I haven been a wonderful gf for the passed couple months. It was my bad, creating all the scenes and making a big fuss over small small tings. I even turned into a emo and unreasonable person on certain nites. But, no matter wad I did or said, u continue to be as understanding, as good-tempered, optimistic, cheerful and thoughtful as u helped mi through all the obstacles.
*nIngzi* says:
Even though I have disappoint u, u still forgave me and look at things from my side. I am really sorry about times where I caused so much unhappiness for the both of us and I really appreciate all that u hav done for mi. At least I know that no matter wad happens, u didn't give up on this relationship and myself.
*nIngzi* says:
You are a great bf. Realli. Thank You and I love You.


Thanks gf. Tonight, we turned emo abruptly and decided to thank each other's understanding and love for each other. This was a good chance for us to make sure our fire could burn like we just got together. I know it will. All i want to say to you, you already heard it from me. Let's walk on and persevere and enjoy the moments together.