Sunday, July 11, 2004

a nice day

Woke up at 10am again, but this time awakened by my Mum. She caught me drooling since the last one long ago. So embarassed, being so big and tall, but still behaving like a kid in front of her. Guess i'll always be my Mum's boy. Haha...

Went to Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel for the lunch buffet. Booked on friday by my Mum, to celebrate my Dad's birthday. The buffet is really quite a big feast. With cockles, mussels, salmon, exotic Singapore foods, it was really good to look at, nice to eat. I bet i got my salivary glands squirting out saliva. Haha! Then, the french desserts accompanied with it was PERFECT! And the durian pudding was a snatch for all diners! Once refilled, gone within a minute! Haha... So horrendous to know that how much a person consume in a meal!

After we billed, we took a long walk to Raffles City SC. Sat at the food court for a drink. Then, we went back home. Reached home around 3 to 4 plus. I was really fed to my throat in that buffet. Didn't have appetite to eat for the whole day. Messed around with the computer for that late afternoon, and managed to clear the virus off my computer! So happy! Feeling so accomplished! I think my Dad was proud of me too! Haha...

Was really lazing around, trying to waste time off, didn't want to touch the books and assignments. Also didn't care about the GP retest that CSJ given me. Until my girl came online! Haha... After she left for dinner, i began lazing around again.

Soon, Rosz came online, we talked about council stuffs. We were telling each other how excited we are about the investiture. Guess we can't wait to step down. It's normal student life again! No more role-model! No more good behaviours! Haha! I start to wonder about the pros and cons of stepping down. I still think that not being a councillor is more of my life. Actually, i did think about whether joining council for this 1 year is good for me. I came to an answer after Orientation 2, i feel that it is a lesson for life that made me neglected my lesson for knowledge. I don't know whether it's good for me or not. But right now, all i think about is clearing my A-levels. My parents are waiting for the good news of me able to apply for a local University. I'm not going to give them bad news as i've never been under their expectations for anything that i do until these two years. Hope i didn't break their hopes for me too early. But after much thought about it, i felt that if i would have continued with band and left council. It would be a much better life for me right now. I've made a wrong decision last year, i regretted. And i would regret for my whole life if i couldn't clear my A-levels this year. I admit that i made a bloody mistake in pursuing fame and glory, i shouldn't have. Many men in the past made that same mistake, but i didn't learn from it. Now i learnt... i want to amend. Hope that my change would be early enough for me to clear my A-levels.

That's all man from the littledrummerboy!