Haha
Eh. Marc. Trying to be funny is it?
Anyway i have no intentions to be father yet la.
I don't want to be emotionally, economically, physically tied down yet.
I still haven't had my fill about this wonderful world.
Wait till i got nothing much to explore and i'm bored with this world,
then i will commit myself into being a father.
So poor me, just have to concentrate on my studies.
School for second semester is really going at a faster pace.
Seems to have more content packing together.
I do not like it that much.
With Biz Law, it just made my life even more difficult.
But no worries man, i will achieve what i achieved last sem or even better.
As for my life, it's been great.
I started to drive around. People are getting used to call me up to drive them.
I want to go to Sentosa more often. Any willing party?
I don't mind some street soccer action too. Hope that zr will call us up soon.
Straying away from the topic,
I guess i've really taken a different stand about what i wanted to be in SIM.
I became the person who asked this question to a friend,
who is slightly enthusiast and ambitious just like the old me.
"Wah... randy want to be councillor sia..."
And the RMIT councillor who overheard at their booth was giving me the weird look.
They approached me to pass me the pamphlet and i rejected.
It's no longer my cup of tea.
No longer, i could put on that nice nice face to go and talk to ppl and make friends with them.
Now, i could only wait for ppl to come and talk to me.
And if they don't, i will just be alone. Cool right? Didn't expect me to be like that in SIM.
Haha... Shh! Don't let anyone of them know or else... Haha..
They really should not know too much about my history la...
That's all for this post la. Probably one of the longer ones these days. Enjoy all your school and work.

<< Home