Wednesday, July 14, 2004

24th COUNCIL INVESTITURE 2004

YOOHOO! Finally my council term is over! I'm so super happy about that i will be able to feel so normal so studently in school. I'm so super excited to put on the college badge on my collar. I'm feeling great about seeing stuffs in my life turning from bad to moderately acceptable.

Life was bad really even before i stepped into council and all the way until now. But it's a pity that i only realised that my life is a big screwup now. Glad that i tried to put things everything back to the shelf. Even though they are still in a sort of messy arrangement but at least they are placed back to the shelf. I'm feeling so so happy about being able to be like a STUDENT again. The accomplishment of clearing your tests, your assignments, your tutorials are just great. I've been missing it ever since i've stepped into the college right after my O'levels. I must say that i missed being a student so so much. But being happy was just part of the feelings that i felt in this council investiture.

I will never forget the 23rd council... I will miss it really really very much. I will not forget how much shit we got from our seniors and also from the teacher-in-charge. And i will miss the moments that we spent together poning classes in the council room. I will miss our Orientation Days! I will miss CCA committee. I will miss our REC ROOM!

I will miss hafiz, for his belief in my abilites at all moments!
I will miss rosz, for all the crap that we started, for all the crazy things that we talked, for all the siao stuffs we do, for all the fun we had together, for all the heart to heart talk we had, for all the brodahood that we enjoyed! You are a great friend! You are the best!
I will miss edmund! For all his nonsence, influences, cliche words, westlife songs, and many more! Without you, i will think that council is just plain work no fun!
I will miss William! For our buddyship! For our partnership in the orientations. For all the crap that i gave you, for you being able to accept and forget all the scolding or blames that i did to you in Orientation. Sorry if i hurt you during Orientation. I'm just too screwed... William... Thanks a lot for being there when i needed help the most!
I will miss Weichang. For our brodahood! For all the secrets that you told me, for all the trust you put in me, for all the jokes that you made, for our squash session to Championship Manager in Council room.
I will miss Ben! For your belief in my abilities, all the jokes we created, all the time we spent together, all the shit that you gave me!
I will miss the rest of 23rd council. For all the times that we been through together, all the crap and shit we got from the teachers!
I will miss my juniors, especially the games committee in the CCA committee. I will miss you all, for the shit that i gave to all of you, all the shit you got from me. All the fun we had together, all the sad moments, all the talk we had, all the things we did in Orientation 2. All the effort we put in, all the results that came out. EVERYTHING MAN!
I will miss Tiao Kien, Gabriel, Amanda, Yihao! of course Ikhsan, Mavis, Drizzle.
I will Mr Leow. He's the one who inspired me, i bet he inspired most of 23rd too. I want to tell him how much i treasured him as a teacher, as a mentor, as a play-mate, as a friend.

I WILL MISS COUNCIL FUN, COUNCIL SHIT, COUNCIL ROOM, COUNCIL FRIENDS, COUNCIL TEACHERS, COUNCIL LIFE, COUNCIL WORK.

This is a special blog post dedicated to all my council friends!

Of course, life have to move on. I'm also excited and happy to be able to be a student. Really look forward to see my friends in the rows for morning assembly. Haha! Got to get off and study for my maths test tomorrow! Haha!