backlash? backfire?
I ran to school for my first time in a junior college. It was a bad experience. I left house at 7.30, i reached at 7.36. I ran like somebody was running after me with a knife. When i reached the parade square, i'm wet all over. My shirt was sticking to my back and the worst part is i hated to stand straight during the National Anthem and Pledge. I can't swipe my dripping perspiration of me. The feeling just sucked! Haha!
Had GP lesson at some CR something. I forgotten the number. Anyway, we were shown about the "honour killing" that is actively happening at Pakistan. It was a documentary, and it was really made so real, so transparent to all the viewers. It is really a pity to see humans suffering in this world. I'm so glad that i live in this wonderful place called Singapore!
Then, it was all boring shit after that. Nothing much until the end of the DAY! Initially thought that i would be studying with Siyi but in the end, under the persuasion of Marc and the invitation of Zhaorong. I decided to leave my studies behind and go for that short burst of adrenaline. It was really a bad day, with all the pole-hitting skills that i've been doing for the whole session. I hit the pole for 4 bloody times!
---
I don't know what the hell is happening to me. I think i started to think that a life of a full-time student just sucked to the core. It was always so boring! I cannot stand it! I want more vibrant colours! I want more enthusiastic actions! I want some different taste for each day! Guess i'm just getting sick of being a STUDENT. I can tell you what i do for today, will be what i will be doing for tomorrow. I wake up, I go to school, I listen and stone, I doze off occasionally, I crap and joke, School ends, I go home, I study for that 2 full hours, I play with Philips. And that's all for a day's activity! I think i'm beginning to miss what i had before i turned into a full-fledged student. I used to skip lessons, do whatever i like, miss lectures, go to Jurong Point just for a walk, run around the school, play with almost everything i can find in school!
Marc was right. He know me too well... I cannot pass a day without any highlights that will mark a difference in my life. Now, i couldn't concentrate... The first two weeks of being a student was simply great! I put all my attention towards catching up, and now i'm on par with most the current topics, i started to lose my concentration! I began to think that study is a chore, going to school is a dread. I'm obviously not doing what i was doing a week ago. A week ago, i was flying fast and now i decided to take a break and slack. Let's hope that this is just a short one, i must be able to find back my concentration and will to study. I must not be such a letdown! Just i was talking about losing my concentration... for tomorrow's physics test... I didn't prepare at all and what's worse was i didn't even attempt the tutorials! I'm doomed for sure... doomed for tomorrow's test. Right now, i got the mentality. I DON'T WANT TO STUDY, BUT I WANT TO GET GOOD GRADES. Is that possible? Can someone enlighten me on this part. Got to go and chat! Bye!

<< Home