Sleepy Monday...
Woke up at 6.15am. Snooze all the way to 6.40am... Dreaded school, tutorials, lectures and most important the walk to school. Kind of tired of schooling! From young, a habit of mine was formed. I would love to tell my mum how much i dread school early in the morning after i finally picked myself up from the bed. Then, i will continue to tell her how much it owuld be good and effective for me to study at home. But then, as i'm talking to my mum (who will always be ironing my school uniform for me) , i will still continue my footsteps in the toilet and get myself prepared for school. So it was just some grumbles here and there, but in the end i still went to school. So today was just one of the days that i felt grumpy, so i decided to complain to my mum about school. She continue to hear me patiently since i was in primary one until now. Then, she replied, telling me :"Alright, you will be late if you continue to talk, get into the bathroom and get yourself prepared for school." So i was like......................................................... DREADED!
So i finally reached school after much of the struggle up there in my mind. Go or Stay? But i still went to school. I'm probably just affected by the monday blues. Got a sms from siyi saying that :"it's MONDAY! And it's means SCHOOLING!" I was stunned right away. I couldn't believe how much she love to attend school. Ok, shall continue... It was physics tutorial for the first 2 periods. It seemed like Mdm Chee didn't kind of like my group, she just keep picking on us. I was saying this in my heart... "Alright Dennis Lim Chee Wei Wei, yeah yeah, Grandmother, sure, i'm going to do my tutorials. STOP NAGGING YOU OLD HAG!" But then i still showed her the wonderful smile of mine and gave her the feeling that YES I'M GOING TO PAY ATTENTION! haha...
It was recess after physics, then followed by Chem Lecture. Mr "forgotten his name" was really lame, a bloody lousy joker, but still manage to purge that hiding laugh out from the inside of me. Truly, a drummer calibre. Just not so sure about the reason behind that, but i sort of notice that drummers have quite a good sense of humour. Haha! Maybe i don't have... yes yes... I don't have ok? You people reading this? Is that alright? I don't have ok? happy?
Then it was blah blah blah... i forgotten every shit!
Until it was end of the day. The class went up to the rooftop cafe to celebrate Louis's Bdae! Actually it was yesterday but they celebrated it anyway. Haha! Had fun playing the cream but ended up got myself attacked by Alicia, Wing and Serene. I was the most badly damaged one. This is NOT FAIR! But it's just for fun and entertainment... Haha...
Came back home, played games. Did nothing... until now... So maybe i got to do something before i end the day by turning off the light in my room and of course the ever-running computer. Whenever i'm at home, the computer will be on until i go out or i sleep. Haha... My best friend! Maybe i should give my computer a name... Since the first name that i spotted on the monitor printed "PHILIPS" as the brand of my monitor. I will be calling my computer philips from today onwards. Haha...
Read Rosz blog. He ended his part of his blogging life at the chapter 300+. Well wishes for him, it's a start of another part of his life. Since he made the decision to stop... I think he really hope that something is beginning in his next part of his life. I'm going to miss all his happenings... But since the brodahood never ends, we could still catch up with each other at Sentosa. So no worries.. Haha!
Read Marc's blog. He was concerned about his changing attitude noticed by many. For me to say, I believe that everyone changes as incidents and years come by. So it's not very wrong to be different. Even it may be a sort of bad change, but at least it didn't remain as uncoloured as it were before. Marc... Do what you think is right, Do what you feel like doing. Haha!

<< Home