Did nothing again...
Woke up quite late in the morning, it was raining. Went to call up Philips to accompany me... He was really nice to me this morning. I managed to clear all the viruses of him. And now he's running real fast. Philips! You are such a good friend! Then, it was all the way, playing with Philips until afternoon. Then, later in the evening, went to Toa Payoh for buffet dinner at Sakura. This time i really filled myself up to my throat.
For the past week, it was really a slack week. With no work done, with no revision done at all. I was really wondering whether i still care about my A-levels, especially when this is the period of time that i see some of my slacker friends working their ass off. I beginning to feel guilty about it. Think i'm going to start work like tomorrow. But for me, i know myself too well, whenever i say tomorrow, it's tomorrow's tomorrow and follow on. So i will just procrastinate until it's time. When it's time i mean it's real close then i will start work. And most of the time, it's too late. For me, now i'm trying to build some self-discipline into myself, hopefully self-motivation comes after that. If not, i will flung my As for sure. Even sort of went into some verbal challenge with siyi about my study attitude. I know she's sort of worrying about me not able to make it. Ok, shall not dwell into it. I hated talking about studies.
Watched the movie "Drumline" today, it was really cool. I was trying to catch what rhythm they were trying to play. Stupid me... Found out that i'm actually super lousy compared to those people. So... People... Girls especially... I'm not that good... I'm not that pro in drums... It's all visual... the rhythm and sounds that i played are crap. I'm lousy! Haha!

<< Home