Wednesday, August 11, 2004

More effort? or More discipline?

Can someone cut off the electricity supply to my room?
Can someone please move away philips?
Can someone please give me a knock on my head?
Can someone hold my hand and make sure i finish this path?

I probably heard all the alarms, all the callings, for me to work hard for this few months. I may be tough, but it would be fruitful. But i'm just too easy on that, don't you think so? I'm been playing CM4, doing others except for preparation to the As. It's really less than 70 days. And I'm here typing and shouting out to people to tell myself to work hard. I think i'm sort of out of hand. I'm not hopeless yet, but i may be too uncontrolled. I want to get focused but my mind strays away too many times. I really wished that i can pull through this once and for all. May all the gods that i don't believe in, bestow me with powers that could make me study without straying, concentrating without fatigue, understanding without doubts. I will make sure that when i succeed, i will pay back to you all in some ways. Haha!