Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Procrastinating, Slacking, Waiting for Doom to arrive!

It's the 3rd day of a new month. So what i promised or i should say what i said to everybody about studying hard from yesterday onwards. In the end, i'm still standing at the same comfortable spot. Not changing until i feel that there's a need to... With much motivation after typing so much in the blog, i found out i don't maths notes to complete my tutorials. Hence, i was sort of like forced not to do work. Being lazy, i can't be bothered to find Siyi for her notes.

So conclusion? Nothing done at all! Haha!

Today was alright. I woked up scolding my mum for calling me to wake up early. I felt so bad but actual fact i don't give a shit! I'm really suffering from lack of sleep. My temperament for these few days are like CRAP! I hate to be angry and moody. But i didn't it's the stress and the lack of sleep. I just get so pissed by anything that is happening around me. Sometimes i also curse and swear under my breath towards my friends that pisses me off. I felt kind of bad... At normal days, i would just forget about it and be cool. But for now, i really can't. I don't know what happened to my bloody attitude and temper. Guess i have to find some area to vent it all out. Probably i will vent it all out on Friday when i go to Sentosa with my brotherhood. They will sure cheer me up and destress me. Haha! Especially with people like Jason, Chen and Rosz.

School was alright. Practically just attend those lessons for attendance sake. What am i trying to do in the class? Cutting fingernails, stoning, talking, paper mIRC, gossiping, eating, sleeping. Nothing associated with studies or revision... Enjoy the two periods of Physics, when Marc, Zhiyu and I could just paper mIRC all the way through without any interruption by that OLD HAG! Haha... For the first time, a new month brought a new sign! PE came to an END! Haha... And finally the sun is coming out for Marc. Guess he's so excited and happy about it.

That's all for today!