Monday, August 23, 2004

blood donation...

Since i did something out of the norm, so decided to put that in so that i'm showing people that my life isn't that boring, isn't just about study, isn't just about attending school. I dreaded school long ago, this problem aggravated not long ago, should be right after the moment i turn back into a normal student. Teachers are getting more and more annoying (for Chew's case), more and more shitty (for Khoo's case), more and more blur (for Chee's case), and of course more and more strict (for Lee's case). I'm really not very sure why all my teachers are female. Not that i'm against female teachers but they don't seemed to be skilled enough. Chee isn't skilled enough for Chin. Khoo's lousy all the time! Lee can't be compared to many... Chew's a big time dominatrix! So i'm so affected by them, hated school, hated lessons. Motivation became a stranger to me, used to be highly motivated when i'm doing super well in my secondary school and of course Primary school. Used to be disciplined to at least sit down for 2 hours to complete a chapter thoroughly. I've been hearing about people telling me that i'm actually very smart and intelligent. I'm a quick-witted, fast learner. Don't know whether all that was just flattery... I'm not trying to tell you all about how proud i am, but even if people told me all that. I chose to remain stupid... because i'm lazy by nature! I dreaded anything that needed effort, because i seriously believe that if you are up to it, then you will even if you didn't put in hardwork. I'm not really sure about how i actually pass all my exams all these years. For a long 10 years, I've been so lucky, so smart, so hated-by-many, because i always get through all the shit without any sweat without any commitment. And obviously i know i'm not going to get through unless i work hard for this round. Many people say that this is the final and the hardest. You can never get through it by luck or just by that little intelligence in you. Being a out-of-norm, i often choose to show people the otherwise. I'm not really sure about the deep down inside me are trying to show people how i can pass this shit without any effort. I REALLY DON'T KNOW! I'm trying to make a stand everyday! I chose to study and really i did! I studied for a while only and i decided to reward myself being slacking. So what did i actually learn? Nothing! I hated this kind of attitude, it's inside me since i'm in primary one. I just managed to get through for this whole 10 years, should i be able to get through this without any effort, then i think i should really go for a IQ test to make sure i'm a genius with the wrong kind of company. But sorry i'm not! i'm not! Don't put high hopes on me! I'm disappointed even since i stepped into here! I'm a disappointment! I'm a loser! I'm someone without the confidence that i had before! I'm a underachiever. I will never meet targets! So leave me alone! I will just rot here and let the fate decide my path! Ok, one more thing, to make this associated with the title, i donated blood with gt today, managed to skip GP. Great! That's all... I shall now mug if i want to, or slack if i choose to.