Thursday, September 09, 2004

Enjoying the holidays i guess

Haha, i'm too involved in my holidays that i actually didn't bother to blog. Studied went down to 25%, with slacking 50%. Even gaming went down to 25%. Guess i'm probably bored by the games. But not to worry, i will find my way back to philips when i have no one at all. Haha! Marc told me to divorce philips, cause he will only bring me harm. Of course i'm fully aware of that, but you poeple know it, "hao hua yong yuan ting bu jing qu de". Hehe...

Oh ya, was talking about enjoying my holidays to the fullest. I got some wonderful sleeps for this holiday. I'm eating marvellous food without exercising, I'm chilling out with my brodas. This kind of lifestyle really appeals to me, but too bad, i got hell waiting for me soon after this holiday. Saw what zy wrote on his blog. Had some reflection on myself... Guess the three of us are more or less the same right? Haha! I know that people will sure write to you and tell you things about not giving up and that kind of shit. I mean of course they bother to do it, so at least we should bother to study as well. Called siyi yesterday, his sister shouted at the background, telling me that she's not a nag but i still have to study, it's for my own good. Siyi obviously know studies is a taboo topic between us, glad that she didn' t talk much into it. Or else i bet i'm going to hang up.

Had a great time, as good as the previous times, at sentosa with the usual hangout. Jason, Chen, Rosz and I. We soccered that sand, volleyed there, rugbied that place like no one's business. The soccer session was really fun, victorious and tired. But i guessed Chen, Rosz and I really managed to put down everything and enjoy to the fullest. Almost everything was as usual, except for the babes and the weather. But after so much of looking up to the sky, i think i'm now more or less, a successful weather forecaster. Haha!

Did the pilot computerised selection test. Guess i'm not on form on that day compared to the NDU one. But consistency is some where there for a while. Didn't expect the test to be so difficult but managed to put in 70% of my usual standard. Always gauged that I'm a bit better so maybe i could get through. You all can say it's confidence or proud or arrogance. All suits me... Haha! Even if i don't get through, then i shall blame it on luck. Haha! So i'm always near perfection! Guess i've not lost much of my usual self after so much of failure. Glad to know that i'm still the usual self. Good good... some people may hated this usual me, but it's just me! Haha! Sometimes, i'm really wondering where my xiao cong ming can bring me too. If i ever make it big using my xiao cong ming, i will make sure my son or even my junior will do the same. Study for what shit went everything just comes your way when you know how and when to do stuffs. Haha! That's only if i make it. If i don't, then blame it on luck again. I'm always nearest to the best! Hahaha! Enough of all this shit. Got to go off liao... Bye!