i'm sorry
I guess it’s the blood donation shit that got me into deep shit. I should have apologized further, or I should have made your day at that point of time. I know I’m super bad to aggravate the situation, when you were already having a bad one. Come to think about what you have to go through, which includes the humiliation of “tilting”, I should have been more, or I should say super duper extra sensitive. Guess after all this while, I’m still the same old Silvest, the insensitive shit right?
However, my point of view is:
If you can’t, don’t do it
If you can, do it by all means
What’s so big deal about being able to donate?
What’s so shitty about being not able to donate?
It’s just like you are able do something and I can’t
Must I be sad because I can't?
Everyone is built to complete certain stuffs.
Your perception about it is wrong.
Yours were too pessimistic.
But then again, it’s my fault for not putting everything in better terms.
Or should I have ignored the matter and talk about other stuffs.
Sorry, I just want to make my point.
If i'm wrong, you can shoot me back.
I'm really sorry. I didn't had mood for any shit since this happen.

<< Home