MIA... did I?
Ok, sorry guys. I admit that I did went MIA for quite a while. No blogs, no MSNs, no anything. I'm just trying to get myself far away from people questioning about my studies and life. Not that the both were messed up in my life, it's just that i hate talking about it. I got a serious problem which i can't figure out too. I detest people who questions my studies, hated people who trying to ask me what i'm doing. I know everyone is trying to be nice. But those questions does trigger the guilt inside me to expand if i happened to be doing the wrong things at the wrong time. Haha! No offence guys. Really... Sorry if i didn't appreciated the love and care that you all gave me.
So... yes... MIAed...
Sort of forgotton everything. Haha!
Starting from the holidays... Practically, theoretically did nothing.
Went to Sentosa with my brodahood.
Went for lots of dinner with my parents. They always bring me around to eat good stuffs!
They brought me to Holland V, Wala Wala, the pub to chill. The pub is cool. Expensive too. But they really serves good beer. My dad brought me up to the air-conditioned area with a small stage. Because once 16/9 comes, i wouldn't be having a chance to step up there due to some new rules and regulations. I just love Hoeegarden White too much. Been there for 5 - 6 times, without fail i will still go for Hooegarden White. Haha! Actually, i'm turning myself to be like my parents. They loved alcohol since young. Guess i'm becoming more and more like them. Soon, any beer wouldn't matter to me as long as i can drink. Haha! Had a first time experience of pub with a live band going on. It's really quite hip and fun and enjoying, especially when the beer sets you floating. That's the last party time before i proceed on with my prelims.
So prelims started.
For some of the examination days, the group of guys in my class even went to the com lab to SAVE THE WORLD! We played DOTA ALLSTARS, before we go for lunch at JP. So instead of studying right after the papers at home, we fooled around and enjoyed ourselves before we got home to take a good rest. The practicals are alright, guess a pass shouldn't be a problem. It's the GP which is atrocious. Should say that obviously i'm lacking of content, and i'm bullshitting around. For the maths, it was total crap. I can never pass with that number of questions attempted. Oh man...
***
Guess i ignored her or totally forgotton about her for quite a while. Haha... CL was telling me i'm so foolish. Marc was saying that I'm bored so i decided to find something to mess up. Actually, I also don't know why and what i'm doing too. I got her out of my picture for quite a while. Erm... should be like two weeks odd... I'm not sure about the duration. But sometimes, she does come back into the picture which caused me to sms her. Guess this is the wierdiest relationship i'm going through ever, but i'm sort of liking it this way. As in, whenever i'm busy or i don't want to be disturbed, she could disappear right away without any thing. Normally, whenever i ignores my ex-gfs, they will for sure sms me to ask if i'm sick or what. But she doesn't. Haha! Guess it's the freedom. So i happen to have the mood to call her to catch up with things. She totally seemed alright without me, same over here. I should say we are really one weird couple, who can disconnect totally and reconnect once we feel like it. Haha! Her life is really much interesting, mine was crap. Just that i'm having a less traumatic one, and she's having some really big UPs and DOWNs. I tried asking myself for the reason to break away, maybe i just needed a short break after getting so into her. So i went to find a substitute, who happened to be Zhaomin on the TV. She's really the perfect one. Haha... I meant physically, not counting in the mental part. Whenver i see her, i melt right away. Haha! I know i'm trying to be silly to go GAGA over a girl who i will never meet in my life. But sometimes thinking of it, could really make me feel happy too. OKAY! But i'm not trying to indirectly saying that siyi isn't the best. Should i say she's the best or shouldn't I? CL! Can tell me which one should i say? Marc! Which one should i say? Anyone? Should i say she's the best just bacause she's my gf? Or should i say she's not the best because i should be darn frank? Erm... or should i be smarter to say she's near perfect so that i will not get myself into trouble. Haha! Zhiyu, always thought that you are the best talker to girls... tell me... what should i say so that i wouldn't be getting myself into trouble. Actually by typing all this shit on the blog will mean a big shit for me. But never mind, i'm going to be bold enough to blog it in and see if it causes effervescence. Haha! I mean after so much shit, it's going to be like half a year in5 days time. She even told me before that both of us are taking this relationship very easily. We wouldn't be planning marriage, long-term, anything that affects our future at all. She's alright without me, i'm fine without her. I mean we are really one materialistic and rational pair. No super promises, ultimate vows! Haha! We like it free and easy. I mean it's best for us at this point of time. Because i will be going to the army, she's going to have a new fresh batch of guys to choose from. I will be having my chances once i come out from the army into the Uni. So the both of us are really quite 21st Century people, compared to those in her class, couples who even planned to have the number of babies. I mean it's stupid lah... Everything can BEND AND BREAK in just a second's time, and things may not turn out the way that we wanted. So my vision or i should say the motion will be, just let the thing flow. If it moves on, of course let it go on. However, if it chokes somewhere and the blockage is really bad, then letting go may be a good time. As you all know that, silvest always believes that if the old things doesn't go then the new ones will never come. Haha! That's all, my thoughts, my feelings, my true self for all of you for this once, to compensate my MIA recently. Haha! I was thinking who cares... even if i'm dead, needless to say MIA.

<< Home