Am i suffering from Withdrawal Symptons?
After so many practices in the computer lab in school, added on with quite a few outings to Bukit Timah Plaza. It was all for nothing! Only until two days ago, then i found out the standard that our class is playing are actually just kindergarten level. While, people all around us are already nearing the Pre-U or even the University level of DOTA ALLSTARS. After knowing the fact of where i'm standing, i'm actually quite disappointed. All the hardwork, all the improvements made in the game, went down to drain. The tactics were wrong, the items were wrong, everything was wrong. Nothing was correct! Haha! After i got thrashed badly by supposedly my good friend William and his friend and also a rival Shiqin. I almost couldn't believe the fact that we were lousy like shit! But looking at it from another perspective, they actually showed us a brand new way of playing the game. A really professional look to it. This sort of motivated me to work harder for this game. Even though, i had not played WC3 from then, but i'm listening to what others have to say and thinking about what i should be doing in a game. Suddenly realised that i'm so crazy about this game, i got nothing better to do and put it up on the blog for all of you to read. Just bear with me ok? Soon, this craze will be over soon. Once, the thirst is quenched, i bet i will talking to all of you about another game.
It has been a freaking two days of school. Every single conversation in the s14 guys includes the followings: Hero names in WC3, items in WC3, spells in WC3 and of course the subtitles in WC3. S14 guys just keep shouting DOMINATING! or WHICKED SICK! or MOMOMOMONSTER KILL! or even TRIPLE KILL! They are all integrated into our daily dialogues. Even when Ms CSJ was trying to get the class's attention about her lesson. There were even phrases coming out from every part of the class, just quoting for Ms CSJ. I bet it was a real good laugh for the guys, with the girls all stunned without knowing anything, and even worse for CSJ.
Had a soccer time today. The previous time was nearly a month or more ago. BY and I was complaining about our physical status. I think we can't even fight an Ah PEK. So frail and weak. Just a few runs, tackles and passes, left me panting like nuts. I think i'm in a super duper ultra unhealthy mode. Just all the inputs and with ZERO outputs at all. Haha! But was contented that i did not let down BY with his magnificent through pass and followed up with an assist for Marc to score. It was really PURE TEAMWORK! Marc, BY and I enjoyed that moment truly, while we deliberately left ZY to rot because he did nothing in that play. But that was just a joke, of course, we should be recognising his effort being the LAST MAN for us. Haha!
Ok, got to admit. Yes i did went to play soccer. You are so good at knowing what's up my sleeves. You even exposed me right away. Feeling so bloody guilty, i don't know what to say at all. Told all of the guys in my class, they were like "silvest, you really jack yourself this time" I'm so embarassed. I felt regretful too. Didn't have appetite for anything (can ask GT or ZY or Marc), didn't eat at all until 4 something. When we finished the soccer session and we were sort of having a late lunch at Jurong West. Really don't know what i should do. I'm really sort of listless. I'm bothered by it the whole day. I was thinking whether you are angry about it or not? I was thinking if you asked whether you are angry, i will be expecting two kinds of results. Number one, straight and direct, "What do you think?!" or Number two, as usual, "No i'm not mad about it" (but actually she is). So both ways will get me into deep trouble. I'm really kind of hesitant to talk about it in front of her. I'm just trying to stall time by acting innocent, but she's too smart to fall for it. Ok i admit, she's too smart. And i used a lousy trick on her. I'm too underestimating her abilities. I'm wrong. I'm sorry. I'm regretful. I'm repentful. But i'm not sure whether i will change or not. Haha! Ok, actually the haha shouldn't be there. I should be more sincere and formal about this. I'm really utterly scared to talk to her about this. And i must swear that i really forgotten to bring my wallet to school for these two days. Someone please vouch for me... CL or MArc? Now i'm so speechless, i don't know what to say... Erm... i'm sorry again. Really hope that you get to go shopping with your sister, so that your 'qi4' may 'siao1' and wouldn't look into this matter any further.
Most probably for tomorrow, i will be doing up some of the homework given by LCL. And revise a bit. Don't want to waste any more time. The results from the prelims are atrocious. A totally different scenario compared to 2 years back. Then, GT just called me on the cell that Monday will be the BATTLE DAY! Really looking forward to train the game in a brand new style. Hope i can use to it and be a pro soon. Bye!

<< Home