The New Brotherhood
Ever since the start of the exam period, the class was segregated. Because there isn't any need to communicate anymore, except for lunch and games. So communication becomes selective. And subconsiously, the cliques will start to form accordingly to their likings and preferences. Somehow, i like the clique that i'm having now. Haha! I got MK and ZY, and GT with CL. I should not say that they enjoy the lunches, but i do. I must admit that I have to change my topics and frequency when talking to these two groups of people. But when they merge, I'm very comfortable too. Hope that they felt the same too. GT even suggest that we meet up once a year, probably the year end, and the treat will be rotational among us. It's really a nice idea, i like it very much. I've never had such a good time with my friends until i'm in JC. Friends are really nice! Back in my secondary school or even primary school days, some friends are bad. But i have not bear any grudges because they may be ignorant at that time. Haha! Although i know i sounded a little gay about it, but i really like it when the five of us have lunch together. Laughters, jokes, shoutouts, almost everything under the sun can be integrated into our conversation. For this past one week, we had lunch together almost everyday, we played the same game, we ordered almost the same food, we drank almost the same drinks, we shared desserts. It's a new brotherhood! I hope this doesn't end. Sorry Jason, Chen and Rosz if you guys are feeling jealous (hahaha!), I will think remember our council brodahood. Hanging out with just guys alone, it's the best. I think soon if i forget that i really got a gf for me to date, i may turn gay. Haha! Don't worry guys, i'm not that shitty yet. I'm just happy with you all, but never will i have the feelings for you all. Although i admitted that i kissed a guy (andre) before, but it's just out of fun. Nothing great too. Okay, that's all for this new clique. I'm waiting for MK and ZY to come over and study at my library. Bye!

<< Home