continuing from 9/3/2005
After i got home from work. I left my office like around 5.30pm. It was a fast one back home. Need not wait for the bus, the mrt came promptly as well. Once i got home. I didn't want to bath because i thought Jason will call me out in a short while. But i waited waited waited. Then, i gave a second thought, i decided to go bath. Once done with bathing, thought i could rest and hope that tomorrow i got work again. Then, wanyang called. I missed his call and called back. He was asking me whether i can go club today. I agreed almost immediately. Reason? My parents are not in Singapore! Muahaha! It's time for some mischevious shit. Haha! Then, after the confirmation of time and place, the two of us were like so hyped up and happy about our first clubbing day. I turned him down quite a few times already. So guilty about that. Haha.. guess it's payback time. Hahaha! Once we reached there, we queued for a while before getting our entry. Then, we went out to the Wine bar for drink first. I got a free one because of the visa mini. Haha! Then, after that, we met his two other female friends before we went in. Nice friends he got, very friendly, very hip, very open, very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Opps... Shit. I went a little over excited. I'm not supposed to. I'm living in the high mountains of Shaolin, i shouldn't harbour this kind of evil thoughts. I loved the drinks over there. Very potent, very nice. Hahaha! But still not enough for me to go banging the walls or kissing the floor. At first, we were like going from zouk mainroom to phuture and back to mainroom then back again to phuture. It was total crap. It was only until we finalised at the mainroom with the retros music. Mambo night is really hip. All the silly moves, with out-dated but yet great songs can really jumbled up to make a very good match. I love mambo night. And i stressed again. I hate phuture. It sucks. Especially due to the ...... (i'm a racist, i should not go on... singapore's harmony at stake) Ok, then, it was all dance dance dance. Non-stop action. I feel sort of tired at time. I even stop at the dancefloor for one whole song to finish before continuing. Then, when i feel like sleeping at one time. I went up to the counter, asked cody to give me a cocktail. Stating that it must be sweet and strong as well. Then, he gave me a suggestion to get Hot and Sticky. Without any hesitation, i said give me one of that. Then, after that, i took the drink and went up to the sitting area to sit and drink and rest. I was alone. So weird to be alone in the club. Haha. But i was seriously enjoying that cocktail. It's really... cool.. Then, after finishing half of it, the sensation sets in very fast. Then, i took the rest back to the group and shared with them. I last 15 - 20 minutes was really the climax i should say. Hahaha! (erm.. should i use the word climax? is it wrong? nv mind...) Then, we call it the end of the day at around 3.15am. Then, shared cab with the two girls while wanyang shared with his another friend that he met over there. Had a nice chat with the two of them. Then, that's it. That's all. Ya...
10/3/2005
Sleep at 4 something, woke up at 9 plus. Got a call from my boss to go and work. Reach the work place at 12. It was so amazing that i didn't yawn at all from not getting enough sleep. Neither did i suffered from a hangover from yesterday's super power cocktail. Hahaha! Then, weijie and i met and went down to the office. Once we started work, we sat down on that chair. Neither of us ever lifted our butts of the chair. We were at most just fidgeting around to find a comfortable position. Reason? We were over-whelmed by the work load. And we need to finish by 5.30pm. It was really rushing. But as usual, the two of us, at first took our own sweet time to chat about the world, everything under the sun as we do the data-entrying. It was really kind of fun to do that. Haha! No stress at all. But once the clock strikes 5. I told him, it's turbo time. And we immediately stopped talking and i whipped out my ultimate keying speed, only to fascinate and astonish the girl who came yesterday. She came today as well. She took away weijie's project. So it's time for me to give her some warnings. Yesterday was coding speed, today is entry speed. Wahaha. But, what was sad really, we only able to complete every thing by 5.35. Damn. By that 5 mins. So crap. Thought i could really rush finish. Haha! After that, wjie and i went to Tiong Bahru market to have a early dinner. He also had some. But he's going home for his mum's dinner. I even bought back stuffs home, thinking that maybe i need to rely on all this crap to survive throughout the day. Haha! Once i got home, my sister just woke up from an afternoon nap. She ate all my stuffs. It's alright, i love to share. Haha! Glad that she ate them, or else if i take them all by myself. I will just get fat more easily. Hahaha! That's all people. Thanks for the replies so far. Tell me how have you all been ok? Thanks...

<< Home