Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Promised to be back. and yes i'm back again!

28/2/2005

I went to work alone without weijie. Suddenly missed him so much, haha, i sounded so gay. But anyway, really i missed him, haha, because, the reason is simple. Ask any friends who are doing data entry as well. They will tell you how boring that job can be. When i say data entry, it's really data entry, not those got adhoc duties or adminstrative stuffs. Those are girlie stuffs. Haha! Actually i considered my job as girlie also. Got air-con, cool radio station, cool pentium 100 com (WTH!), cool minesweeper for me, cool fast typing speed to engage with. I seriously start to fall in love with this job. It's turning me so girlie that now i'm avoiding myself getting too soiled with sweat or mud. Darn! I'm not doing any sports and i'm not exercising. Only causing one thing to happen... which is... the whole world starts to tell me i'm fat. Ok i confess or i think i should say i admit. I am fat and i really got fatter than last time. Happy now you people?! Can stop telling me i'm fat? I'd enough of it and i'm angry with myself. All thanks to all those who commented. But it's seriously nothing as in i'm not bearing grudges with all of you, but i'm just stunned by all of you and i've decided to work hard for this last month. Think i can use this one last month to condition my body back to combat fitness. Wish me luck! Hahaha! So succeed this plan, i have just turn the alarm clock hand to 6.30. And i shall run early in the morning. Haha... On right? haha...

Wait wait... i got out of point. Back to the day's happening. After the work, i went to meet up with zy and cl. And i watched hide and seek with him. It's a intelligent show i should say. For those with scattered brains or brains like sponge bob. Please for goodness sake, forgo this show. Haha! Cos for me, i didn't really catch much also, so this explains how scattered my brains are. So sad... Hahaha! Then, after the show, i gladly left behind my stuff again. From a young young age, at the age of 7, i've been oftenly, and i mean really OFTENLY, losing stuffs here and there. Wallets... Pens... Rulers... Erasers... Pencil boxes... then slowly turn into more expensive stuffs... watches... handphones... and the list just keeps going on. I've lost track of those lost stuffs. Hahaha! I actually left behind a t-shirt that i just bought. How sad right? But i retrieve it the following day. Read on... Hahaha!

1/3/2005
Didn't went to work. Instead, i went to JP early in the morning at 9 to take my t-shirt back. I got it back after much conva with the auntie there. She was asking so many questions. Haha.. But of course i did managed to convince her. Then, i went to the UOB bl branch to activate my visa mini. Didn't chose to send the letter back to the bank. It's too slow and since i'm on my way home as well. It's only like 200 steps away from my main gate. Hahaha! Then, i went home and took a short rest before calling zy out to Orchard to look out for a present for sh. It's her bdae present, it's a really belated one. Didn't actually want to let cl know about who i am buying the present for, because he always misunderstood. And since i hate to explain, i chose not to say anything. Haha! By the way, CL if you read this, and wants to speak up for yourself, the tag board is there. Thanks. Haha! Then, after walking for like hours, nothing was bought. Yeah! Until sh came to meet up with zy and i. Then we took a bus down to PS. Then at PS, the swatch shop, i picked a section of watches, and told her to choose. Then, she chose and ran away. Haha! Then, i have to call her back for finalising, and to shorten the watch. So stupid. Then, it costed my a small mini bomb on my big bloody bank. So it's quite alright and since i'm working. I'm a rich MAN! MUAHAHAHAHA! Then, in the end, we decided to eat foodcourt. Hahaha!

2/3/2005
Today, i skipped my work, telling my boss that i really couldn't make it. I happily let weijie went to work alone and feel the boredom and i think he felt it. Haha! And i also happily let the rest of them to have dinner together without turning. I'm such a jerk. Ok, here comes my explaination. I was already booked by my secondary school friend. I promised him to go back to my sec sch to pay a visit to the band and discuss about the alumni band and stuffs. In the end, i turning to become a percussion instructor. Even though, i'm not a certified one, but i chose to help out and tell the conductor that i'm just helping out, telling him not to give me any title or what. Because afterall, i need to go to the navy soon. Yeah! I'm so excited about my BMT. Ok... Then after that i went back home and my parents brought me out for dinner steamboat. That's all. Ok i'm sleeping soon. Tomorrow got to wake up at 6.30. Haha! Goodnight!