Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm back! haha!

Wah... after so long so long, finally realised that i still have a blog with me. So feeling so sad for my blog, i decided to add something to it today. I last blog one post with my daily happening. It's around the CNy period. So now, i shall introduce all the way back from the first day of CNy until now. which will take my years trying to recall. I was lazy and now i have all of the thing piled up.

9/2/2005
First day of CNY.
Will not be working for any day during this CNY week. So great.
Went to my mum's mum's place as usual
Then off to my dad's mum's sister's place and so happened to be my dad's sis's place as well.
Then to my THOSE THAT ARE SO OLD THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY ARE LINKED TO ME. Haha!
Then back home.
Collected a lot of hongbaos.

10/2/2005
Second day of CNY.
Yeah not working.
Went to many places. Ended last at my cousin's grandmother's place.
Haha!
Summing up my collections, should be around 300 dollars without counting my dad's and mum's hongbaos.

11/2/2005
Not working. But my book didn't tell me anything. So i don't know what to type. I'm so sorry guys.

12/2/2005 and 13/2/2005
On Saturday, everyone came to my house to eat. Very fun. Haha!
I just remembered that i skipped my Mus'Art practice on Sunday.

14/2/2005
It's V'Dae! I'm Alone! Yeah! Haha! Singlehood rules... Virginity as well. Hahaha!
I'm so bored at home. I played game the whole day at home. Didn't went out. Think i can't stand looking at other couples walking around the whole premises of Orchard Road. I'm so poor thing! Haha!

15/2/2005
I went back to work finally. Thought my boss forgotton about me. Lucky i'm back. I'm doing more stuffs this time round. Not only working just that one and only project. Now i'm alone handling 3 projects at the same time. Code, Entry, Entry, Code, Code, Entry, Entry, Code. Just keep repeating everything. Haha. Although boring but very satisfying. It so happened that it's my PAY DAY as well! I've worked for 8 days, and recieved 400+. Was so excited about my first pay day in MY LIFE! Haha! I went around and buy all the things that i like, without HESITATION! Hahahaha!

16/2/2005
Worked... and forget everything else. Nothing on my book

17/2/2005
Worked also. and ya. nothing to type

18/2/2005
Worked as well. and i forgotten everything

19/2/2005
I went to the UOB bank early in the morning to do my application for the TX account. Hope i can use this account to manage my finances better, or just simple say, to use up all my money as soon as possible. Hahaha! It's Love Fiesta 2! Went back, met up with Jason, Chen and other guys as well. Haha! Then, after that my relatives came to my house and i had fun as well.

20/2/2005
Nothing at all.

21/2/2005 (Monday)
Worked. I just remembered i worked until like siao for this one whole week

22/2/2005
Ya i worked. Think i should write more on my book next time.

23/2/2005
Worked all the way to 6. Alone again. Sian

24/2/2005
Worked alone. And rushed a lot of stuffs. Improved much on my typing speed. Like that job.

25/2/2005
Weijie finally joined me. And i managed to slack! Yeah! Hahaha! He actually came and lighten my jobscope a lot. haha!

26/2/2005
It's council gathering today. Decided to not to go to my cousin's place for the weekly gathering. Because this council thingy doesn't always come by. Then, i had lots of fun there. brought Smirnoff Vodka over there. Didn't went drunk but i did manage to make myself high. Jason drank too little, too careful, in the end, the high stage went off too early.

27/2/2005
Went Mus'Art finally. It's the last practice towards the next PERFORMANCE!
I'm such a slacker. hahaa!
After that, my family went to a Teochew Restaurant to eat all the best culinary dishes Teochews can whip up with. It's very nice. Didn't actually eaten before this kind of standard one. It's really like those HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH CLASS STUFF. Haha! Four person eat $400+. It's really crazy stuff! Haha! And it's not a lot until darn full. It's just nice. OK... nv mind.. wait until i got money i will bring my next gf there. Haha! Hip right?

28/2/2005 and 1/3/2005
will talk about it tomorrow. I'm very tired. Time to sleep.