Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Shit... i've not updated for quite some time!

okay, it's here for popular demands! Haha!

I shall blog backwards from today then back to the previous days. Cos i probably can't blog things that are like so long ago. Haha!

Today
I went back to work. Was late for 15 mins, but i still clocked it as 10am. Damn cheater i know, but i've gotten my retribution. My 82-50 FINALLY GOT OUTTA of SIGHT! Call it my drumstick, my flyswatter, my stress reliever, my friend, my phone. It's not with me anymore. It's the third phone i lost in my lifetime. I lost three and spoiled one. Now, my parents were like so disappointed and they didn't even bother to ask at all or even talk to me. Maybe, they know i'm not in the mood of talking or interrogation by them. Haha! It's okay, it's fine. I'm still myself without the phone. I wouldn't die without the phone. Haha! Just that everything have to be planned out well beforehand. Or else i would just go home and rest. I believe it's a good thing. Once i'm not armed with my phone. I shall go home everyday right after work. In this case, i shall save on the dinner money outside, plus i get to go to the gym before i'm going to have my dinner. It's like so good. And the thing is i get to go to places alone and chill and probably drink and wouldn't worry about those pesky SMSes from my mum and those interrupting SMSes from my buddies. Haha! Maybe i shall try living without a phone for a one whole month and see how i would adapt to it. Enough of the phone thingy. My job has become more interesting, ever since my boss gave me this project about beer. Haha! Was only able to complete half of what i need to complete. Tomorrow still have to go as early as 8.00am. What the hell! But that means... more cash! Haha! After my work, i waited for one and a half hours for my dear broda Jason. Rosz was not able to get out of his house, so the two of us went ahead. We went to the makeshift Tiong Bahru market to eat. It's been a long time since i last been there with my primary school friends. I still remember a joke that i made when i was secondary one. Grown up at Bukit Purmei Road, i was exposed only to the PAOs of Tiong Bahru. So the only {AO in the world that i ever tasted was TIONG BAHRU PAO. And so happen that TB Pao is the best PAO, you can find in Singapore. So grown up only eaten TB pao, i went to my sec sch. One day within the first week of my sec school, i went to the drink stall to order pao. Thinking that all the paos in the world should taste the same, just like what i ate. But you should know what i ate is TOP GRADE. And what you buy in the school canteen is REALLY SHIT GRADE. So thinking that i would get the TOP grade kind, i bought the pao to eat. Then, i was so shocked that i thought the PAO was spoilt! So i threw it into the dustbin right away. I didn't complain, cos i'm not a very complainy person. I went back home, told my mum about it. My mum gave a short grin and told me that of course i cannot compare TB pao with Canteen pao. It's like comparing TOP grade and SHIT grade. Finally understood that there are more things that i haven't tried in the world, i decided to go around to try new food. Hahaha! So funny. I'm so innocent last time... see what i've become! Haha! Anyway, after the dinner, Jason and I went to JP to play Outrun 2. Finally after investing 5 bucks in total(including previous trainings). I was able to complete the game twice. hahaha! Was so happy! But that fateful place may be the place that i lost my phone. Heck lah... Hahaha!

1/2/2005
Yesterday, i went to work. Was late cos i work up late. Haha! Then, nothing much. I typed typed typed. listen to music. talk to my boss. thinking about girls. thinking about guys as well. then thought of daphne, the sg idol. Then, nothing much... got home. ate dinner with my family. gymed at 9. Slept at 12.

31/1/2005
After 3 days break, my boss finally called me back for work. The feeling is like so good. Hahaha! Totally forgotten what i did after work. Haha... so sorry guys.

30/1/2005
Erm... i forgot to note anything on my notepad... i don't have any impression on that day. So sorry again!

29/1/2005
I had CNY performance with Mus'Art, nearby to Jurong Spring CC at an open space with a makeshift stage. The performance was so cool. There were only 3 combined practices before we went there to perform. It's like so cheating. Cheat those auntie and uncles' feelings. Since like they all don't know music, don't know how to judge and appreciate. We just go and cheat them and play some CNY songs. Haha! Oh ya... I'm very sure not many old folks have ever see the TIMPANI. The setup of the band was that strange that the band is on the ground, leaving the percussion on the stage. But so happen that the timpani is on the ground with the band and on the extreme left. So it's very very close to the crowd. There's one piece that i need to play on the timpani. Haha! Then, when i started playing. Those old folks came over and started to stare at that METAL DRUM and i guess they were like thinking how it works. They were all so amazed by it's length of tone, they try to put their face very close to the skin of the Timpani. I was like in my brain... OEI... go away lah... siao... never see Timpani before ar... It's actually the drumroll sound before prize giving lah... don't see lah.. go go go away.... So actually next time if you want to get out prize... please... say TIMPANI roll... don't say drum roll... Haha! ok, i'm crapping... Anyway, the performance turned out well without any hiccups. Haha! That's all for that day.

28/1/2005
i didn't work for the third day. my boss forgotten me liao. haha! Met up the brodahood, Jason and Rosz. Was actually expecting Chen, but he just finish field camp... so sure shag. Then, Changki, we couldn't get to him. Haha! So end up it's the three of us again. We met at Jurong Point then went over to Bukit Timah for dinner. Ate the Mee goreng, which was really.... HELL SPICY! Then drank milo dinosaur... which is a ripoff. I suggest people never drink dino before... Do it yourself at home... it would be so much more economical.. Haha! Then, after that, we went to JP to play arcade. I played once percussion freak. It's the second time i played in my life. Even though skilled as i looked by most of you... once come into playing this kind of electronic shit... i'm so helpless. Died at the second stage, even the PF king, Jason beside me also wasn't able to save me... Haha! Then, decided to play Outrun 2 and master it. Hahaha! And i did... read top... entry for 2/2/2005.

27/1/2005
There's nothing in my notepad... sorry guys... But i can say it's the second day i'm not called for work.

26/1/2005
Rest day NO. 1. Went back to JJ to see Songzhen, Jason and my other juniors. Then, discussed about some revolutionary actions that we will take to improve the running of Orientation 2005. Haha! Then, Jason and I went to Wala Wala at Holland. It's Hoegaarden time. Each person 0.5l, then Miller, each person 1 pint, 0.47L. It's hell! 1L in 20 mins! We gulped it. Damn. It's hell i tell you. Even though i didn't reach the stage of highness when i went to By's house for steamboat that time. But this is still quite high. Haha! Not bad not bad, i'm starting to drink beer like water. Shit... i'm turning into a liquor ass. Oh no! I shall ban my self from drinking for 5 days. Keke!

25/1/2005
I worked until 5.30. Met Shuhui for dinner. She requested me to accompany her walk walk and eat eat and chat chat and drink drink. Haha! I knocked off, when to meet her. She let me waited for 30 - 45 mins. I don't remember the exact time. Then, we went to eat Kenny Rogers, then we went to visit Chonglong at his working place. Hahaha! he was so shocked to see me with her. Haha! I didn't try to do any explanations. Shall let him do the wild thinking and make him think more. Haha! Then, after that, i went to esplanade with her, armed with Bourbon coke. It was really lousy bourbon. Never mind. Then we chat, then we went back to Cl's place and went home together. Haha! That day happen to be Thaipusam... ok, then the follow incident are all Censored, due to the fact that singapore is a multi-racial society and harmony between races have to be there. So i shall not typed anything hurting here. Haha!

24/1/2005
I worked.. that's the only thing on my note pad. Damn.. haha!

23/1/2005
It's Mus'Art practice. I was so shocked that the day before Tejay actually called me and ask to go lunching with him. Haha.. So surprised that he got my handphone and bothered to call me. Haha! So nice! Then, i lunched with him and went for practice. That's all! Haha!

22/1/2005
I went to the GYM! really!

21/1/2005
I didn't go for the NIE concert as promised. I'm such an asshole. So sorry PK and Audrey! So sorry... I gymed!

20/1/2005
It's my 7th day working! hahaha!

19/1/2005
I worked... oh no... i'm not writing enough

18/1/2005
Gerald bdae get2together for the class. It was really nice to see everyone back together at one table and eat together. The jokes are still the same, the feeling is still the same old familiar one, but the faces, the images of many have changed. Haha! good change good change. We all have to grow afterall. Any change is good. No change is bad. Haha!

17/1/2005
i worked... oh no.. nothing to write again....

16/1/2005
Mus'Art practice. then i dotaed all day. then Singapore WON THE TIGER CUP!

That's all folks. I cannot give anymore detailed ones liao.. So sorry. Guess it would be long enough for you all to read for 15 mins?!