Friday, November 26, 2004

After my As!

Finally. All the shit is over. And all the fun starts now. No thinking back about those bound-to-fail papers. Only enjoy the present status to the maximum. Maybe that's just me. I don't like to look back at events that already happened, but look forward to those things that i've planned for myself. And finally again, i'm starting to plan what i want to do. Being 18+ now, this is the time when i begin to decide what i want to do without much limitations. For these 18 years, every thing seemed so clear to me, my dad paved the road for me to walk. Even though, some times i strayed away from his expectations. But i still managed to keep in the road that he built long before my maturity. He's a nice dad. I must admit. I appreciated everything that he gave me, wanted me to do. That's the only reason that I always try my best to satisfy him. To make him proud, to make sure i'm on the right track that is supposed to be the plan of he's. Ok, i stayed aligned to the road for quite a while. I should say for these 18 years. Soon, i will be out of track. I wouldn't be able to confirm a place in the Universities. Any of them in Singapore. No. I'm not going to be able to. And my dad is going to be darn disappointed. Disappointed that i gave up the last few more metres, for the fact that i'm been running for 18 years. And stopping for the final 3 to 4 years. I'm so guilty. I must say i regretted. But i also affirmed myself that i didn't totally wasted this two years in the JC. Soon, i will be some road sweeper, grass cutter kind of thingy. I cannot go anywhere without that darn paper. My paper chase is over. I don't have any mood to study anymore. After this enjoyment period, i wouldn't be able to go back to school to complete my As for another year. No, i can't do that. I choose to die if you force me to. Ok, let's not talk about my academic stuffs. Made me so darn down.

This morning, i woke up at 8 so that i can go to BY's place to play soccer with the guys. It's not a bad session just probably it's wet. Accidents do happen, and probably i'm too hot-headed. Used to be quite cool with things but blowed off. It's sort of a lesson learnt. Will try to remind myself about my bad temper, started around the As exam period.
I've packed my room while zhiyu was playing DOTA in my room. He was waiting for CL to meet him so that CL can follow him back to his house to get the DOTA disc to install. Now, almost all the guys in the class is circulating this DOTA disc so that everyone gets to enjoy this wonderful game. Even though it's a wonderful game. But the Mr. Fickle over here has found his new love again. He found MAPLESTORY. Every ten sentences that he spoke, one sentence will contain some words about MAPLESTORY. And yes, he really mention it. He even reaffirmed it with MK and ZY.
What was sad was that when i asked them every ten sentences i spoke, do i include SIYI into one of them. They replied... NO. At least, Gerald sometimes do tell us about how Baoyue complained about him. But they never heard me talking about Siyi. Thinking of this thing for a night. When last night, we went suntec to have dinner at NYDC, i started to ask them about this matter already. Haha! I remembered to eat. to go exercise. to play my game. to call up chris to go musart this sun. to tell my dad to bring me go learn car. to ask nizam about whether i can be there on this sun. to plan with the guys in my class about next week's events. to do everything that i'm supposed to do. But i forgotton only one thing. my gf. CL says that i'm ought to be shot. I sort of agree with that. Keke. After not meeting each other for quite some time, i have not seen you for like erm.... a month+? or more? Not talking on the phone for... erm... weeks? Not smsing for erm... days? or even weeks? I totally, of almost forgotton i actually have a gf to attend to. I wanted to ask her a lot of qns. Have you found a job? Where did you went to have fun with your friends? Qns that updates me about her life. But i'm not sure about why i still hesitate to call her. She seemed so far now. Really really. she's quite far. I really don't know whether she had a haircut? or erm..have a voice change... or erm.. slimmer... prettier... or things that awed me. I feel so lost. really. i don't know what to do. ok yes yes.. just call her now right? but talk about what? i'm going to bullshit and talk crap again what. it's going to be the same usual joking topics. The usual talking style. The usual me. Haiz. Oh ya... before i forgotten. I have to apologise that i rejected some of your call just to play DOTA. I'm so sorry. DOTA is bad. I quitted it. Forgive me ok? If next time you call, and i'm playing. i will sure stop one. Really. (MK, don't think i don't know what you thinking. you saying AS IF right?) Haha! ok, enough of all this. I don't know whether to post all this anot. ok just post it and see if there's any response from her. Haha! CAll me!!!!!! Cos i'm erm..... lost?