Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hahaha...

- Yes yes, i agree PK, liszt percussionist rocks.
- Marc, you still look alright loh. Don't worry ok.

Bet, it was exam stress. The guys that i hanged out with are going nuts. The guys not just blurted vulgarities but poured them all over themselves and each other. The words are so flowerish, that you wouldn't get them if you are not a strong hokkien speaker like me. Shall not put those words here because it's far too low. Ok, i must stressed that i'm not saying my friends are lowly, but they are really stressed. MK even wanted to go on into vulgar mode for tomorrow's paper. And i can feel that he meant that. Even a MSN window that comprises of four guys, could be flooded with smileys pointing third finger, double third fingers, nouns to be used as a name to call friends. I just couldn't believe they did that to each other. What's worse? MK actually scolded a stranger on the MRT. I should say he was pissed off by her. This young little girl who is a bit noisy with the voice of CSJ (i can't stand it as well) accidentally screamed into MK, and MK have to OEI her. Then, they discussed about how to ill-treat that girl. This is just so sick. I joined in for this one, i admit. Haha! But it turned out to bloody... and disgusting... See, look at what exam has turned these four guys into... They were more like beasts! Haha!

Today, i was woke up by my mum. She came in and turned off the air-con. And for all of you to know, i can't sleep without air-con. I just have to wake up and see what my mum was up to. She said that we are going to have lunch at somewhere which i didn't actually was interested to hear. Then, i told her that i'm too busy because i will be having a paper tomorrow. So, i have to stay back at home or probably go to the library to do something constructive. After the explanation, they said that's good and they went on without me. I stayed put at home to wait for zhiyu to confirm all the details of meeting. About 12.40, i reached JE MRT. Was supposed to look out for CL because i was late. Spent 2 mins looking around for one spiky hair guy, but i couldn't. So he was late. He was apologetic, and i was forgiving. Haha! Sounded as if i'm that good. But it was alright for me today, guessed that i'm in good mood eh? Then, i ate at Mac at JEC before going to JRL. Really concentrated for most of the time, trying to get myself soaked with Organic Chemistry. At about 4.30, i begin to lose my concentration. Being lenient to myself, i decided to slack a while. So, ZY, CL and I went outside to take a walk and buy some snack to eat. So we happened to reach a bread shop. Feeling hungry, i decided to talk a look at those buns. They are nice. And i discussed with CL for a while, before i made up my mind to get the buns. So, of course, i have to look for the tray and the tongs to get my buns right? So, i relied on CL to tell me where are they. He turned and he looked at a stack of metal plates and BIG clothes pegs. I was like... HUH?! Are you sure? Then, he passed those gaggets to me with some unbelievable thoughts too. I was so stunned? How to use the clothes peg to grab the bun? You will pierce it right? Then, he turned around again, and found that white trays and those metal tongs. I was so dumbfounded. I was jacked by him, by holding on to "who in the hell knows what are these for?" He was unintentional as well, but this joke was so perfect that the two of us just couldn't stop laughing in front of the counter. Even our laughter kind of spreaded to the auntie cashier, which caused her to laugh as well. CONTAGIOUS EH?! Then, we went back to JRL. ZY and CL, begin to be a fool but chomping on the CRUNCHY snack that ZY bought. The two of them just happily Attract Attention from all around. I was glad that no security guard is patrolling. Then, after eating, ZY went into a trance and was sleeping like a log. No, i should say a dead log. So, at this time, the security came and knocked 3 times on the table and said, "No sleeping..." Then, CL and I was like looking at the security for quite a moment. I was waiting for my action-packed reactions, while CL was thinking to question the guard about "why can't we sleep in a library". And you know how our dearest ZY responded to it, he continued sleeping for another 5 secs. Then, he half-lifted his head with his eyes closed. And stalled there for 10 secs. Then, he lifted his head straight, also with eyes closed, while the guard walks away. Then, after he sensed that the guard was off, he dropped his head to the table and begin his sleep again. It was total AUDACITY with COMICAL APPROACH. I was laughing inside with disbelief. Haha! What's more fun than reenacting the scene again with CL while ZY still continues his sleep. I was laughing uncontrollably and soft. I forgotten how i did it, but i did it. Then, after that, i totally lost my concentration, i stopped studying and started to flip the Men's Health Magazine. Nothing interesting except for that section that tells you whether the girl is playing hard to get or uninterested at all. Then, at about 5, CL and I left. On the MRT, CL suddenly begin to talk about all the scenes in White Chicks. He begin acting, speaking like the girls inside and we talked about all the funny scenes inside. Haha! This time, i really couldn't control but to laugh out loud. But it was not really loud until people would look at me. When, it was lakeside. CL was still continuing it, and i told him that i'm still laughing and i can't stop. I'm sure to jack myself in front of everyone if i begin to laugh alone while i walk home. He said that it will be more advisable for me to stick with him but i insisted not. So, i stepped out onto the platform. And i covered my face and relax, everything went on well. I stopped my laughing but i sniggered along my way back home. It was lucky that i didn't jack myself for the second time of the day. CL, i going to KILL you for passing me that BIG CLOTHES PEG! Haha...

Reached home, relaxed for a while. Studied until 11.30. Completed revision for Org Chem, but it was rather "on the surface without depth". Hope i will be using up all the time for tomorrow. I will do it! Hahaha!