Tuesday, January 04, 2005

blog because someone ask me to blog.

Haha! The title sounded stupid but really it happened. She's kind of a close friend to me. So maybe i shall give her some face? Actually she didn't really requested me to blog. She just say that i can blog to waste some time and get myself occupied. So... erm... I took the advice? Haha!

Ok, replying back to Pk and other friends who still read this pathetic blog that never ever fails to bring sad sad things to you all. Ya! I'm feeling jaded. Feeling overly worked to meet up expectations. Maybe it's time for me to go into the cellar and BI GUAN XIU LIAN for a while before i come out. I may not become better, but i'm sure i will be fresher than what i am now. FRESH FROM THE OVEN! Haha. Sounded so FAMOUS AMOS... Don't worry guys! I will pick myself up. I guessed most of you all should have this kind of feeling before. It sucked but it's sort of a compulsory event like chicken pox? Haha!

Actually this post may not be that bad afterall. Cos i'm feeling so hyper now. Probably due to the fact that i will be going back to JJ to kaypoh and be a facilitator and earn some money and work my ass off for those new freshies coming to JJ. I'm sort of affected by Songzhen's enthusiasm. Then, after her little spark, i begin to light myself into some kind of INFERNO! Haha.. I'm like so high until i believe i will be losing sleep tonight. Shit! Then i will go to school with that panda eyes. So embarassing! I'm supposed to look cool look smart look professional being a FIT facilitator. I'm so excited that i haven't packed my bag yet. Haha! Think i will pack tomorrow morning. Or should i pack tonight? If i pack tomorrow then i will waste a lot of time and may be late unintentionally. Maybe i shall pack tonight then.

Got to go pack liao. Byebye! I'm so happy!