Sunday, December 05, 2004

ok, it's time to blog.

Haha! Finally, the right time to blog liao. Cos i'm finally too free and too bored. Completed so many appointments with so many different group of friends. No, only JC friends so far. But good enough, it went quite bad to an extent of me sleeping 3 - 4 hours a day and waking up by a CLOCK. (i meant in a hol, who wakes up using a clock right?)

Went lots of places. Went jc class outing right after the exams. Dotaed. Gaming! Sentosaed! Bashed! Banded. Soccered. Injured. RegisteredforDRIVINGed. Steamboated. Almost jammed up everyday since the last day of exams.

Forgotten all the details but got some impt stuffs down.

Right after exams: dinner at NYDC, mapling till late at night
The one week after exams: Registered for Basic Theory. Still Mapling till late at night. Sentosaed with my class. Steamboated at Marina after that. Soccered and injured myself. Got myself into Mus'Art. Went to Music Underground with lots of friends. Sentosaed yesterday with council guys.

Actually, i also can't recall much. Guess i played too hard, put in too much heart into playing and maybe gone too wild. Haha. Ended my longest 8 months relationship with SMSes, divorced Maple recently, divorced DOTA also. But philips is still here with me. He's my undying friend so far. Cos i will not divorce him. Keke. Chilled out with almost all of my JC friends already. They were all so cool, so happy. So were I. Everyone just enjoying to the maximum. While some went into torturement so early. Weichiat is going into the camp next week. ZHiyu has already started his working life. While the rest trying to get jobs, and some were like me, or i should say few were like me. Intending to slack throughout all 3 months. Get results and cry over it for ten minutes and play again. What kind of life i'm going through eh? Haha. Lucky thing was, i'm back into a band. Mus'Art this time. Not a loser band anymore. All the pros are like WOWing me. I just can't stop getting stunned by their prowess. Being in loser bands for all my life, always the best drummer in my small social circle. Now i faced a bigger circle, a huge group of professional drummers. They are all good, all willing to teach me. I'm lousy and i admit it. I will work hard. I can't read notes, ok, i'm a loser ok? ok? Damn. Haha! Anyway, just glad that they never kick me out for being a nuisance inside. Haha!

Ok, finally all my appointments ended and i'm having a short break. There will be nothing tml. Hope i could use it to recuperate my injury. I pulled my right hamstring. It's bad, and when i say it's bad, i mean i can't walk. It's that bad. Yoko-yoko did no power. SAlopas only managed to suppress the pain. I was tortured by that sting throughout the night. CAn't sleep. Got to stagger at orchard road with CL to shop. So poor thing. But lucky, situation became better right after i went drinking at Music Underground. Guess Vodka, Rum, Gin Tonic, Bourbon, all mixed together will have some terrific healing powers eh? Haha. Okok. No more crap.

ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:

I GOT NO MORE EVENTS COMING UP. ANYONE WILLING TO BRING ME OUT?!
I WANT TO BE A PART TIME TUTOR. ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHERE TO GO? WHO TO LOOK FOR?
what else....
erm....
ANy games? keke...