Thursday, January 13, 2005

Blogged because someone's reading

Decided to blog because someone complained that i didn't blog again last night. Okay, so i stopped at last sunday when i went for a totally unfruitful camp at Innotrek just to learn some stupid things that i'm so familiar already. Then Monday came...

10 Jan 2005
I woke up quite early, discovering that my mum is going out soon. Being curious, so i asked if she's going to be a mystery shopper again. So she replied that she is... so instead of staying at home, i decided to tag along with her to Macdonald's to get a nice breakfast. Because i've always enjoyed breakfast at Macdonald's. No special reason, maybe due to the fact that i grew up with Macdonald's breakfast. Once she's done with her mystery shopper thingy at the Boon Lay Macdonald's. I told her that i needed a ATM card badly. So she decided that it's time for me to have a card of my own. Haha! So we went into the bank and YES! i got it! finally! (within 10 mins). That's like so fast. Then, i stayed at home the whole day.

11 Jan 2005
I met zhiyu in the afternoon for a DOTA trip. It was really cool and stunning to know that i'm still the lousiest among the best. Getting thrash in the games isn't amazing to me, but getting killed time and time again due to different tactics is astonishing. I'm really kowtowing those fellows who gave their best and showed all their prowess to kill me. They overestimated me. Haha! Then, i left that place with zy to Clarke Quay when i had an appointment with YiJia. She has been pestering me for the past one month. And i must say she got real patience, as much as i have real determination. But i lost out in the end, i decided to promise her i will go down and listen and see if it's good for me. No obligations. Met marc on the way before we walked to Yijia's company. I must say the company just looked like a normal one. More like a staffroom thingy in JJC. And obviously Yijia isn't really sincere in bringing me in. She's late for our meeting at the MRT station. I got there on my own, and she still put me on hold. Since she's a friend i should be more understanding that she's doing her job and she's having a tough time so i cannot put extra stress on her but she's seriously taking her chances. Until after waiting for like 1 hour, then we get to meet her so-called boss. But the boss isn't that stunning as well. So i kept a very "not interested" look for the boss to tell him it's time to go. But he went on which is kind of stupid because he's wasting his time and my time. I just can't believe Yijia could do this to me, as in, i'm a friend afterall. Oh man... Greed is such a bad thing. I hate all the pyramids, MLMs and whatever fast cash kind of shit. Although i love money, i respect myself and others. Damn... what's happening to the world? (Maybe we can all listen to Simple Plan's Crazy and it will give us some answer)

12 Jan 2005
I woke up early at 8, the earliest timing i ever woke up so far from all the normal holidays. I freshen up and i can't wait to go to my first company to work. I'm doing data entry and guess what. I'm working at Mohamed Sultan! It's so cool! The idea of OT until late at night and coming out from work into the clubs and chill out is so darn cool! But no one will be so siao like me. Damn! Anyway, i started work. The time seems to fly as i worked. It was smooth, no hiccups, just a few mistakes here and there but amended before submission to research dept. It was a nice first day. After that, i met up with Shuhui to accompany me for dinner. Because everyone is just so kuku. They all had their plans and left me out. Crap! But i managed to ditch SH and go for a pool session(more like a talking session) with Marc, Gt, Ben and Gt's gf. Haha! OK, SH i apologise for ditching you again. Haha! Soon, Marc discovered that he's got to rush home. I accompanied him, but he have to accompany me to have a drink first. So i went to Paragon's 7-11 and got a glass of Hoeggarden again. Haha! Jason! Tempted right? Holland V ok? Haha!

13 Jan 2005
Today! Haha! I woke up earlier, this time at 7. Because i have to reach at 9. Then it was a nice second day as well. Just so amazed that data entrying causes time to fly. I didn't know that! Haha, even though it's a really no-brainer job and a boring job but the pay is so so attractive that i cannot reject but to continue doing it. After my work, i met up with PuayKee to have dinner and watched Meet The Fockers together. Finally i get to watch that show. Hahaha! It's quite nice but i liked the first episode. Nicer. Ok, that's all.

Replying to Rosy, ya, i went to look for Bob. But Bob went to join Innotrek and left FIT. I don't feel like working for Innotrek. Since now i'm concentrating on my data entry job, maybe i will give up camp trainer job.