haha... nothing to do...
It's over! Orientation 2005 is over! Mummy..... i want it back! Ok, it will be back at March i guess. Haha! Let's talk about my week.
On the 4th, i went back to JJC to collect money for the FIT. It was a smooth event for me, as in, i didn't counted more money as well as not enough money. Should say i loved money too much and i got the ability to count them fast and accurate? Haha! I'm the only facilitator that can complete 5 OGs. What an accomplishment. Stupid me... this one also want to boast. CRazy...
Then 5th came. I almost couldn't sleep last night. Haha! The juniors are quite good as in good boys and girls. But then sad to say, this year's batch don't have any cute girls around. Only in small amount. Damn. What's wrong with JJ? Why all the cute girls doesn't want to come here? I should say i blended myself into my own OG 18 quite fast and well. Even though i didn't manage to know many of them but at least i know they treasured my presence and didn't actually thought i'm a bloody kuku trying to act cool in front of them. I'm glad that i was also able to present myself professionally and didn't make a fool out of myself in the group. Even though, i had a small little blunder at the start but i continued it well. Was really happy when i conducted my debrief in the correct manner taught by the FIT and also well enough. Haha! Thanks OG 18 for your cooperation! What was most dreaded about the day is the end of the day's debriefing by Raymond the FIT trainer. The debrief is supposed to be a sharing session. Turned out it became a complain session and an argument session which take up lots of useless time. I almost gave up and went to sleep. Haha! Zhaorong and I went to the grandstand to sleep. I was really glad that Zhaorong and I can be partners again especially in anOrientation camp. Haha! We were always the best of partners. Always come up with superb ideas that are fresh and stunning for the camp. Our favourite pastime is to CHU PATTERN with songzhen in our family. Not being able to catch more than 2 hours of sleep, we were awaken by the early briefing for the next day.
On 6th, we tied lots and lots of water bombs in the morning while we were having our breakfast. It was kind of a good experience able to bond with our seniors cum fellow facilitators. After the tying of all those bombs, Zr and I went up to supervise the dancing session. We noticed many sick cases in our family. I can tell you we are darn worried about it, worried that the morale of the family will go down. Worried that people will really fall real sick because of this orientation. Then, it came the Telematch and the War World 3. I was really glad to see all the people playing in all this games. Cos i'm the one who revolutionised how the games should be runned. As in i don't invented the games, but how i conducted them. Was glad the councillors still continued how i planned the steps to go through an Orientation game event. I'm proud of my juniors! I'm really proud of Gab, Ama, Yi, Tiao. They are like my experimented product and they are wonderful! Haha! I love all of you!!! Then came JJ night. It was quite a flop, considering the fact that the facilitator have to come in and help out to change the mood and the spirit. Haha! Then, it came the horrible debriefing again. It was until 4 something if i didn't forget. I hate FIT debriefing. Haha! Then not catching more than 2 hours of sleep.
On 7th, woke up again and helped out the campers to finish their last half day of the camp. They were all too tired. Totally burnt out by all the activities. I must say JJ do offer the best Orientation package to the students. With all the camp activities, the spirit thingy, the mood, the love. Haha! Then, it came the E-web. I was so surprised that i got it so early. Haha! Then, break camp. Still have to do so many admin stuffs before we can leave the bloody camp that leave us (zr,sz,steph,ww and me) so damn tired. Then steph, sz, zr and i went to JJ by taxi. So the SZ very smart. Insisted that we eat in banquet. So we went there to eat. After we all sit down and start, the ceiling starts to leak water. So i thought was rain water. So i told them, "wah... JP raining until leak sia... lousy sia..." Then they told me unanimously that this is basement. It wouldn't possibly be the case of leaking. Then i continue, "later you see all the brown brown thing come down then you know liao... haha!" They replied by laughing. Seconds later, the awful stench wafted towards our way. We nearly puked! So i was right about it. It was really the brown brown thing. Then we laugh like hell. Then we quickly moved into the inside of eatery. Then finish it fast before we leave that sick place. It's so sick. Sick like hell. I will never go there again! haha! Then i met up with my classmates, because they were all coming over to my place to have a bbq. Haha! It was really tired but i still enjoyed it. Initially, i was in a blank. I even shouted cheers while i'm on my bed. Haha! It ended around 11. Then i stormed onto my bed and quickly get back my 3 days of lost sleep. Haha! So happy sleeping on my bed. I love my bed! Haha!
On 8th, i went to Orchard with Sz. Just plain window shopping with everlasting conversation. Haha! Then when i set off to Kovan, i met PK! So coincidentally. haha! We had a nice chat. I enjoyed being with PK, very comfortable, very free to talk. haha! Maybe that explains why we are always in a conversation at Mus'Art. She's really nice. But sometimes.. some girls are meant to be good friends just like SZ. Enjoyed being with SZ just like being with a brother. I think i'm treating PK like a brother too. Haha! Pk you don't mind right? Haha! Ok... Then i went to Kovan to meet up my parents then had dinner with my aunt and cousins. The food is good. Then i went to my cousin's new home to watch freddy VS jason. It's like so sick but i quite like that show. It's so R(A) and so thrilling. haha! Then taxied back home.
For today, i spent my whole day at this MOE Dairy Farm Campsite. A campsite that bears such a lame name. I went there also do lame stuffs. They treated like the games i macham never play before. So stupid loh. Wasted my whole day there. belaying also easy loh, i learnt that from the bintan trip. so lame to go there and can't get my assignment for tomorrow. so LAME! SO LAME! I actually wanted the boon lay sec assignment. I hate them. Some more they are not FIT. They cheated us, i thought it was FIT. It was actually INNOTECH. nevermind then. should not blame them for their lameness and ignorance. Since i'm too good for them, i should keep my mouth shut and don't share with them. Haha! Ok i'm really to get lame at this kind of time. I think i'm tired. I want to sleep liao. haha... Cuddling in my bed makes me feel so good. Haha! That's all! Byebye! will update next week!

<< Home