so rare to blog at this time
Haha. I'm equally amazed at this time for me to do blogging. But actually i quite like to blog at this timing, because you don't get too much of disturbance from the MSN and handphone SMSes.
On 14th, it's my third of work. And i'm getting more and more witty as i work. I intended to slack at normal hours and only start to work doubly hard once the OT alarm is turned on. Haha! I was doing coding, a process of data entrying, and i only managed to complete one stack within a day. When normally, people can code and key in, within a day. Haha! I'm so cheating to chalk up time like that. But people, this is a tough job ok? So i have to suck their $7/hr rate, so that it worth my time. If they give 10/hr, probably i will work slightly faster ok? Haha! So you all know ar... next time if you want a certain company to go bankrupt, just send me there to disrupt their working culture. Haha! Continuing with what happened that day. I was supposed to have a dinner with my fellow FIT colleagues, actually they are like my school mates, buddies, seniors, at about 8.30 at JP. So i decided to knock off around 6.30 so i can get back home to rest before i go there. But because of my witty idea, i wasn't let off at that time, but to complete what i haven't finish. It was until 7.15 then i completed everything in a rush. What shit man! Then turned out i have to go there straight to meet zhaorong. Then i complained to edmund and company about my job, at the same time, telling them how i 'geng' during my work. Haha! I think i got really bad working etiquette. Haha! Then we dinnered at Fish & Co until around 11 before we leave JP. That's all for that day!
On the following day, I was finally able to wake up at a much later time like around 11. Was so glad i was given a break from the company, data logging and all the printing sounds in the office and also the construction sounds outside on the opposite side of our office. So i stayed at home, throughout the afternoon to play computer games. Then in the evening, i set off with my family to my mum's mum's birthday at Simei. Wah.. so far... MRT trip is so sickening. But anyway, i still managed to reach there without vomiting or even sleeping. Haha! My dad, mum and sis all went into a deep sleep during the ride. Leaving me awake, enjoying the latest album from Simple Plan. Haha! When i reached there, i was really stunned by all the growing younger cousins. They are all so tall now, nearly reaching me. I feel so inferior. But i'm not bad as well. I managed to catch up with my elder guy cousins. Haha! They were also stunned by my change. Haha! Because i've not been to the east for more than half a year. So the little change may be great to them. Haha! That's all for my daily updates.
I want to share with you all and more importantly, all the boyfriends that are missing your ex-gfs and you want them all to come back at once. Try using this song, you may be able to make some of them turn back and look at you for a moment. Haha! But i must stressed that this tactic will only work if your gf don't have a intelligence more than a primary school kid. Haha!
Simple Plan - Promise
Breakdown
I can't take this
I need somewhere to go
I need you
I'm so restless
I don't know what to do
We've had our rough times
Fighting all night
And now you're just slipping away
Give me this chance
To make the wrongs right to say:
Don't walk away
I promise
I won't let you down
If you take my hand tonight
I promise
We'll be just fine this time
If you take my hand tonight
Without you i go through the motions
Without you it's just not quite the same
Without you don't want to go out
I just want to say
That's i'm sick of these fights
I'll let you be right
If it stops you from running away
So give me this chance
To make the wrongs right to say:
Don't walk away
Take my hand
I promise
If you take my hand tonight
I won't let you down
Take my hand tonight
-----------------------------
Whenever i'm listening to this song, suddenly all my gf's faces start to come back. Haha... It's so funny. Never mind... Most people wouldn't understand me... Only a few could... Haha! BYe!

<< Home