it's blogging time! I'm too bored
It's a monday. And no blues for me yet. Cos i don't have to wake up early. I don't have to report to work. I asked my boss to give me a one whole week break. All the way to 14th before i need to go back and do more data processing. haha! Think about my situation, actually frankly speaking, i'm quite blessed at this current status. I working at a rate of 7/hr. I get to have flexible working hours. Get to have offs here and there. My boss have never ever screamed at me or complained about me. Haha... no like my classmates who are having rough times at their workplace. I would really want someone to accompany me in this boring boring job. Haha! But so far my boss didn't signal me to bring in another part-timer for her. I'm so bored over there. Haha! I'm actually quite impressed with my working attitude and working standard over there. I'm impressing my boss time and time again, i have quite good working ethics(just that i do take short breaks here and there to chalk up time). But it's understandable ok. Cos this is a very boring and mind straining job. Haha! I'm quite happy that my boss calls me back very frequently, guess that she only trust my work this time. haha! i'm so happy working over there. The people are also quite welcoming, and nice to me.
Now to the blogging life part.
On 4/2/2005,
I went to work for the second day without a hp. It was as bad as what i thought. I went home at 5.30pm, finished quite a crap for my boss. Gymed before i took my dinner. It's all this constant gymming that i realised that i'm getting my shape back, but no very instant though, at least it helps a bit.
On 5/2/2005,
I accompanied my parents to Compasspoint to meet my aunts, uncles and cousins. It's been a tradition that we meet every saturday. Would love that this tradition goes on for a very long time. Compasspoint, was surprisingly big compared to what i believed to be. haha! Not bad. But still not comparable to JP. JP is the best place. big and good. But the problem lies in we frequent it too many times until we are sick of that place. Met my cousins. One of them worked in my current workplace before, because this job is introduced by my aunt. Talked to him about those office crap and stuff. Get to know a lot of details about the office and company. Haha!
6/2/2005
I went to have a haircut. Coincidentally, met Simon Leow, my ex-council teacher. He's a nice teacher. Talked to him about some revolutionary ideas that i thought of. He didn't accept them, but neither did he rejected them. Cos i haven't really solidify those ideas. Anyway, after i reached home. I rested a while. Then, went down to gym. Skipped Mus'Art practice which i believe there is... PK, tag me to tell me whether there is Mus'Art. Haha! Then, slack my day throughout at home.
For today, i slacked the whole morning. Now, just 5 mins ago, i received a help call from my boss to go down to give a helping hand. Guess it's a favour from me, and she owes me one. I deliberately make it sounded very reluctant and i'm helping her just because i'm doing her a favour. Haha! Ok, i shall go prepare liao. Bye for now! Earning more $$$$$!

<< Home